No announcement yet.

Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor man management ,,,,, needs to be dropped to give him a break ,,, as well as he's crap at the moment

Comment

Unseen work? Jesus Christ this guy is thick. He needs to keep his mouth shut.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        Just proves everyone sees things differently. I'm sure Henry does do a fair bit of 'unseen' stuff but unfortunately for Ramsey, he does a lot of shite 'seen' stuff too.

Comment

Mad how he wasn't a boo boy in the premiership against really quick skillful players, drop down a division against some quite poor players and he seems to be noticed as a clogger now!

Comment

Ramsey is away with the fairy's, look over your shoulder them men in white coats want to section you
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Thought he was ok today - solid in doing his, relatively simple, job. Should not bother joining any attack though as he just has no idea how to cross, shoot or pass forward !

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Thought the treatment he got today was unfair. He wasn't superb but imo was by no means that bad. At one point he got booked and idiots were shouting for the ref to send him off.
                Totally agree mate , very classless to boo your own imo

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                  Basically he's saying the average punter hasn't got a clue. And TBF I make him right on that!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Kev we have some proper Scummy fans hence why I started thread earlier saying back the team

People seem to think R block is some quality area of the ground but their are some proper prats who can't wait to get everyone to turn on the team can I make clear not classing everyone their as that. Glad when they tried getting the song up and running they got booed and looked rather silly
                    mate, thats q block. loads of the kids in stone island over there.
                    i sit in r and i know many around me spoke up and said that was out of order. and joined in on the booing of them lot.
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Mad how he wasn't a boo boy in the premiership against really quick skillful players, drop down a division against some quite poor players and he seems to be noticed as a clogger now!
                      Running around after Prem players when we're under the cosh is what his game is all about. In the Champ where we have more possession and need less graft and more creativity his limitations are unfortuntely exposed.

Notice how HR barely started Henry in the Champ but then was in most weeks in the Prem? Says it all when that clueless saggyfaced #### figured out Henry.

KH would be best deployed off the bench in games we're winning and tough away games where were likely to be under pressure, at home again absolute shite like MK Dons, playing Henry is tactical madness IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Been thinking that. Think that a very defensive player is better suited to the premiership. Here he's expected to play as well as stop......

Comment

I hear Henry was first on the bus this evening

I also heard he's been given the penthouse suite in the Derby holiday inn.

Comment

Henry is a poor player/average League 1 player and along with Tozser, shouldn't be anywhere near the team in front of Sandro ,Fer, Faurlin ,Luongo
                            poor manager poor team selection,simple

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              Henry is a poor player/average League 1 player and along with Tozser, shouldn't be anywhere near the team in front of Sandro ,Fer, Faurlin ,Luongo
                              poor manager poor team selection,simple
                              Tozser who was loved at Watford is a league 1 player. I'm assuming you missed Sheff and MK.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Been thinking that. Think that a very defensive player is better suited to the premiership. Here he's expected to play as well as stop......
                                He was actually one of our better players last season. People are conveniently forgetting that or perhaps don't agree that he was.
                                Strangely, he does seem better suited to the Prem.

Comment

Working...
                                X