Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Poor treatment of Henry. A great shame really as the bloke always gives his best and should never be subjected to that from our own fans.

I think the problem is simply one of frustration that he starts when in most people's opinion, there is almost always a better player on the bench. Pretty sure the majority see Henry and Toszer starting, with Fer and Faurlin on the bench and are irritated before a ball is kicked.

Rather sadly, CR has brought most of the grief he gets upon himself. The odd team selections, poor substitutions and a general overall negative approach to every game simply highlight the individual problems and give the distinct impression that he does indeed not know what he is doing. Things would be very different if we went out playing an exciting brand of football, looked more positive, defended better and were a few places higher up with a few more points. He still has time to do this, but hasn't shown much indication that he may get it right.
    Agreed. Henry and Toszer. It's just baffling.

Comment

Tozers a player imo!
      That treatment of Henry was more embarrassing than the dons mugs actions, and I'm sick of that stupid song now, especially when we are on top and looking like we are going to smash the opponent with quality goals

Comment

Kev we have some proper Scummy fans hence why I started thread earlier saying back the team

People seem to think R block is some quality area of the ground but their are some proper prats who can't wait to get everyone to turn on the team can I make clear not classing everyone their as that. Glad when they tried getting the song up and running they got booed and looked rather silly

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Kev we have some proper Scummy fans hence why I started thread earlier saying back the team

People seem to think R block is some quality area of the ground but their are some proper prats who can't wait to get everyone to turn on the team can I make clear not classing everyone their as that. Glad when they tried getting the song up and running they got booed and looked rather silly
          Mate you're spot on. Q block too. They started up the "we're farking sh!t" chant at one point before swiftly being told to shut it by others in R block. And when Luongo came off for Fer, a perfectly reasonable sub imo, they berated Ramsey again. I think that's gonna happen whenever theres a sub now, no matter who it is.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Do not agree with the substitution of luongo especially when you consider who we were playing. If the head coach has any man management about him then he should take henry out of the firing line.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Truth is he shouldn't be playing for us. Especially at home against rank opponents.
              I agree he's a poor player very rarely passes the ball forward and should never be in the team in front or Fer,Sandro, luongo,Faurlin, or Chery,

Comment

I think its absolutely disgraceful booing one of your own. Regardless what you think of him as a player, fans should respect that he's been picked by the manager and should get behind all of the team, how the hell do you think Henry feels at this moment, getting slated by your own so called "fans". it wasnt so long ago everyone was singing his praises and all this negativity around the place with idiots singing that song must have a detrimental effect on the other players also, its certainly peeing me off.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Poor treatment of Henry. A great shame really as the bloke always gives his best and should never be subjected to that from our own fans.

I think the problem is simply one of frustration that he starts when in most people's opinion, there is almost always a better player on the bench. Pretty sure the majority see Henry and Toszer starting, with Fer and Faurlin on the bench and are irritated before a ball is kicked.

Rather sadly, CR has brought most of the grief he gets upon himself. The odd team selections, poor substitutions and a general overall negative approach to every game simply highlight the individual problems and give the distinct impression that he does indeed not know what he is doing. Things would be very different if we went out playing an exciting brand of football, looked more positive, defended better and were a few places higher up with a few more points. He still has time to do this, but hasn't shown much indication that he may get it right.
                  This. Kelvin is sadly a lightening rod. It's Ramsey at fault.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legendary No. 10 View Post
                    I think its absolutely disgraceful booing one of your own. Regardless what you think of him as a player, fans should respect that he's been picked by the manager and should get behind all of the team, how the hell do you think Henry feels at this moment, getting slated by your own so called "fans". it wasnt so long ago everyone was singing his praises and all this negativity around the place with idiots singing that song must have a detrimental effect on the other players also, its certainly peeing me off.
                    I slate him during the game but would never boo a player. I really want him to succeed, as I do every player. It seems some fans don't want that, the same way that some don't want Rambo to succeed.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I agree we shouldn't boo our own players and the crowd shouldn't boo him off the pitch, the truth is he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting eleve,to and there's only one person too blame for that and that's our clueless manager

Comment

Ramsey on Henry

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/798961868?-294:802:0 Shows that Ramsey is totally deluded says his efforts go unseen

Comment

Of course he is going to defend him. It would be a very poor manager to criticise someone who the fans have it in for at the moment and wouldn't exactly give him confidence if the manager slated him as well.

For the record I personally don't want him in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                            Of course he is going to defend him. It would be a very poor manager to criticise someone who the fans have it in for at the moment and wouldn't exactly give him confidence if the manager slated him as well.

For the record I personally don't want him in the team.
                            I agree with what you said but he can leave him out of the side without criticising him in public but keeping him in the side Ramsey must believe that Henry is doing great unseen things, but does not see which most of the fans see that he brings nothing to the side.

Comment

A good man manager would take him out of the firing line.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                A good man manager would take him out of the firing line.
                                a better manager would put him in front of a firing squad
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X