coach ramsey on clint hill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Which amazes me because since the day he signed he's been proving everyone wrong.
    Agree ninj...over and over again. Has to be looked at as one of our best ever signings

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      We lacked a bloke at the back who don't mind getting stuck in and getting his head on the ball..... A bloke with b0llocks at the back
      Ah gotcha! Agree 100%.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Agree ninj...over and over again. Has to be looked at as one of our best ever signings
        Very likely he could be, especially since he was a free signing. 5 years of solidity, we just like watching Clint Hill
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Very likely he could be, especially since he was a free signing. 5 years of solidity, we just like watching Clint Hill
          Yeah freebie exactly nass, poty twice, was it?

Comment

I think so. Can't remember too well to be honest.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Yeah twice mate. And I agree with you, certainly one of our best signings in recent memory.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                His organization alone p!sses all over nervous. Plus last ditch tackles, aggression and positioning. He's the real captain.

Every game he plays is a bonus for QPR.
                This. Top man. Up there with Webb and Wicks. We're lucky to have him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Are you for or against Ramsey as our coach?? To me it seems like you advocate both views. No pun, I´m just curious.
                  Where's the pun?

The pun, also called paronomasia, is a form of word play that suggests two or more meanings, by exploiting multiple meanings of words, or of similar-sounding words, for an intended humorous or rhetorical effect. These ambiguities can arise from the intentional use of homophonic, homographic, metonymic, or figurative language. A pun differs from a malapropism in that a malapropism is an incorrect variation on a correct expression, while a pun involves expressions with multiple correct interpretations. Puns may be regarded as in-jokes or idiomatic constructions, as their usage and meaning are specific to a particular language and its culture.

Black Beauty. Now there's a dark horse!

I just got a great job helping a one arm typist when she wants to do capital letters. It's shift work.

I took part in the sun-tanning Olympics. I got bronze.

I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger eating a chocolate egg so I said to him, “I bet I know what your favorite Christian festival is.”
                  He said, “You have to love Easter, baby.”

Comment

as someone earlier said we just love watching clint hill.much better team with him in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                      According to some on here he is past it ,slow can't pass . but he brings leadership which is priceless ,but to our computer game playing fans ,they can't see it
                      Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. He does have the odd mistake in him and loses his man too often for my liking. Seen countless goals where he loses his man, they tap it in, then Clint throws his arms up in the air as if blaming someone else.

That being said, has been good for us so far this season and long may that continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Quoted before todays game...............

TonyIncenzoTalkSPORT
                        ‏@TonyIncenzo
                        Chris Ramsey told me: "If I had my wish, Clint Hill wouldn't play. His role is mainly to help the young players."

thoughts?
                        Spot on comment - shouldn't really have to rely on Clint to sort out the back four when the players we have, bar Hall, should be experienced enough to sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                          Laugh all you want, but I am certain that Clint can perform very well in the Championship as CB. He is a no nonsense old school defender, and that is exactly what is needed in the Championship IMO. For sure he will have problems against small and fast forwards, and tricky counterattacks with teams playing a good passing game on the floor Barcelona style, but just how much will we see of that in the Championship? When it comes to clearing crosses in the air, and getting his head first on almost everything that comes in the box, I believe he will still be second to none.

Oh and by the way, I´d like to see him play 46 league games this season...
                          Wrote this on the 3rd of August. I stick by my post. Shame that 46 games is no longer possible though...
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                          X