coach ramsey on clint hill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coach ramsey on clint hill.

Quoted before todays game...............

TonyIncenzoTalkSPORT
    ‏@TonyIncenzo
    Chris Ramsey told me: "If I had my wish, Clint Hill wouldn't play. His role is mainly to help the young players."

thoughts?
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Well lucky he is playing really isn't it.

Comment

Tbh let's face it we all think the same. If all was well, our 37 year old CB would not be playing would he.

As it goes he's had to be drafted in and he's doing a very good job.

Much ado about nothing.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

According to some on here he is past it ,slow can't pass . but he brings leadership which is priceless ,but to our computer game playing fans ,they can't see it
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Quoted before todays game...............

TonyIncenzoTalkSPORT
          ‏@TonyIncenzo
          Chris Ramsey told me: "If I had my wish, Clint Hill wouldn't play. His role is mainly to help the young players."

thoughts?
          Idiotic I'm afraid, ....what better place to help Hall than next to him on the pitch, and imo he helps the whole defence

Comment

Fair comment, he's not coating off hill at all he's complimenting him but also saying he would prefer it if a 37 year old wasnt his best defender by a country mile! What's wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by kevin mcleod View Post
              fair comment, he's not coating off hill at all he's complimenting him but also saying he would prefer it if a 37 year old wasnt his best defender by a country mile! What's wrong with that?
              i'll tell you what's wrong with it. Bloody youth coach said it and doesn't know what he's on about, even though everyone sort of agrees with him. But we can't say that because it would be giving in to the youth coach!!!
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Ramsey's role should be to help the young players, as posted above....youth coach

Comment

Two clean sheets since Clint came back in? More than likely on Warnocks advice (say so)

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Tbh let's face it we all think the same. If all was well, our 37 year old CB would not be playing would he.

As it goes he's had to be drafted in and he's doing a very good job.

Much ado about nothing.
                    Same every year, we buy new players, they are not up to it, Clint comes back in...

Comment

He let some other geezer who I've never heard of or have completely forgotten he's even with us do the pre match comms chat today which I found a bit strange!

Comment

Proves he's a clueless p rick tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Same every year, we buy new players, they are not up to it, Clint comes back in...
                          P rick should just say thank you......

Comment

He's still our best defender
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              i'll tell you what's wrong with it. Bloody youth coach said it and doesn't know what he's on about, even though everyone sort of agrees with him. But we can't say that because it would be giving in to the youth coach!!!
                              Are you for or against Ramsey as our coach?? To me it seems like you advocate both views. No pun, I´m just curious.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X