No announcement yet.

Ramsey Subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on mate, thats really harsh and not fair. If you don't like the manager then fair enough but we are qpr and have just won a game very well and wit consummate ease

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Won in spite of the subs, not because of them. Clueless selection. And subs. Very unimpressed, sadly. MKD woefully poor. And missed two sitters.
      OMG man come on. The subs clearly did well, the team was the exact same bar one change. He then corrected that change. The selection was absolutely fine. They missed a sitter but we missed many more sitter's and had one cleared off the line.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Think you'll find its people with a brain that give a balanced view on things rather than blindly castigating a bloke and talking utter nonsense like 95% of your posts do. You're a clown .

Plus it's not like the "Ramsey haters" shy away from starting multiple repetitive threads after a defeat is it
        He has got a result against a side we should beat 10 out of 10 times not a clown just stating facts that the majority of fans know that CR is totally useless and if you think this was down to Ramsey your on another planet, Warnock was probably calling the tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Won in spite of the subs, not because of them. Clueless selection. And subs. Very unimpressed, sadly. MKD woefully poor. And missed two sitters.
          Cmon mate you're a decent poster and I know you don't like Ramsey but we were NOT going to score today until that sub. You've got to give credit where it is due, like him or not. We are all quick to lambast him when a sub doesn't work, and it works Both ways.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
            Well, I wouldn't shed any tears if Ramsey went, but this glimmer of hope may have bought him a while longer and if working with Warnock has had anything to do with it, let's hope it continues and we start a run of decent results now.

Charlie back soon, onward and upward!
            But what about JET when Charlie is back?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              But what about JET when Charlie is back?
              442 both up
              Top. Think they would compliment eachother well.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Deffo want them playing together as jet does drift wide all the time anyway and chaz never ever does! Could be the best pairing since Goddard and Allen

Comment

Or Hinge & Brackett, Ant & Dec,...even, Worzel & Aunt Sally!

Comment

442 both up

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Deffo want them playing together as jet does drift wide all the time anyway and chaz never ever does! Could be the best pairing since Goddard and Allen

Whilst I fully agree, I find it hard to believe it will happen under Ramsey. Think he would see it as a monumental step down for him to do this.
                    Last edited by Hoop-du-Jour; 24-10-2015, 05:39 PM.

Comment

442 both up
                      Agree Matty but will Ramshackle play 442? Highly doubt it. Agree he and Neil deserves credit today though.

Comment

Full credit to the gaffer today won us the game with subs. 0-0, made subs and we won 3-0 - proof is in the pudding, regardless of it being a popular sub or not. Credit it where it's due well done. Great win!
                        Not sure that's 100% accurate Matty.

I think the first sub was farcical. Luongo was playing well, if I'd of taken anyone off believe it or not it would of been Chery (not Henry at that point) I felt Chery was starved of the ball. Second sub fair play as Hoilett was brilliant when he came on.

Players got Ramsey out of a sticky one today, and rightly so in fairness. They've been the cause of a lot of his problems.

Comment

Absolutely over the moon with the win, 3 goals and clean sheet...... MK Dons have lost 8 of their last 10 games mind, are awful and our starting side wasn't anywhere near good enough.

3-0. I'm getting o the beer

Comment

Cmon mate you're a decent poster and I know you don't like Ramsey but we were NOT going to score today until that sub. You've got to give credit where it is due, like him or not. We are all quick to lambast him when a sub doesn't work, and it works Both ways.
                            Thanks for the complement, Matty. It's reciprocated. But I was really underwhelmed today. Nothing to do with disliking Ramsey tbh. Two great individual goals, which were brilliant. But that team performance was very patchy to say the least....

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Absolutely over the moon with the win, 3 goals and clean sheet...... MK Dons have lost 8 of their last 10 games mind, are awful and our starting side wasn't anywhere near good enough.

3-0. I'm getting o the beer
                              This. The case rests, m'lud.

Comment

Good win and another clean sheet hopefully we have turned that corner now ! Perhaps that decision in the Weds game has turned it round. Won't get too excited as it was a bottom 4 side but they got the job done and easily in the end !

Comment

Working...
                                X