Ramsey Subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Must admit, personally I think he's there just for 'advice' and his 'view' on the games, but when Perch got subbed on the other night I noticed someone on a radio talking to someone in the stands, presumably one of LF, NW or Andy Sinton and then Perch appears without Ramsey moving off the touchline, no interaction with Perch, a coach was talking to him, then he's on. Seemed odd to me.
    Definitely not Sinton. He's around C Club on a match day shaking hands but the bloke with the walkie talkie sits next to Warnock with Les sat directly behind them. I felt that the directions were coming from Les more than Warnock when I was watching them but I could have been mistaken on that. What was clear though was there was dialogue going on between these guys and the dugout and from there onto the pitch with no input or involvement from Ramsey who more often that not was 10 yards or so to the left of the dugout.
    Last edited by Tarbie; 02-11-2015, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• So Andy sinton job description is to hand out medals to past players and shake hands with the supporters.

Another pointless appointment.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
      X