At game: HT Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At game: HT Report

Turgid affair, MK Dons by far and away the worst team at Rangers for a few years.
    We have created very little apart from a good move when Chery slid Konchesky in, he then decided to scuff the ball instead of burying into the net.

Toszer and Henry create nothing going forward.
    If we lose this Ramsay will be out by 6pm.

Two things

Warnock headed down dressing room with 5mins to play

Well done loft for drowning out and booing fans he tried to start were ####ing #### song

We're playing better today should be in front

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      Turgid affair, MK Dons by far and away the worst team at Rangers for a few years.
      We have created very little apart from a good move when Chery slid Konchesky in, he then decided to scuff the ball instead of burying into the net.

Toszer and Henry create nothing going forward.
      If we lose this Ramsay will be out by 6pm.
      Sounded like Henry missed a good chance too.

Comment

Totally disagree. Passing hasn't been great from deep but we have attacked bloody well, created plenty and looked a good outfit so far. Jet seems to want to be playing as a winger though for some reason. 9 shots so far and still coming.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Totally disagree. Passing hasn't been great from deep but we have attacked bloody well, created plenty and looked a good outfit so far. Jet seems to want to be playing as a winger though for some reason. 9 shots so far and still coming.
          Can we swap seats, my view must be obscured, playing well !!

Comment

Can we swap seats, my view must be obscured, playing well !!
            Whereabouts do you sit mate. I'm e block
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

B block, at least u will see the goals fly in. Hopefully

Comment

B block, at least u will see the goals fly in. Hopefully
                Fingers crossed mate. Lots of closing down today as well for once

Comment

Brentford and Fulham are winning.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Warnock headed down dressing room with 5mins to play

Sure he wasn't nipping upstairs for a Half-time pasty?

How do you know he was headed for the dressing room?
                    Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

Working...
                    X