(Y)unbelievable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Y)unbelievable

Where's he? Does Ramsey not rate him or what? Hes definitely worth challenging Konschesky for LB spot aint he?

I can imagine yun sitting at home with a bag off popcorn laughing at our expense, a sicknote off the highest order
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      I can imagine yun sitting at home with a bag off popcorn laughing at our expense, a sicknote off the highest order
      He got off the coach with the rest of the team yesterday and was there . Don't think he personally has anything to do with why he's not being selected

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        He got off the coach with the rest of the team yesterday and was there . Don't think he personally has anything to do with why he's not being selected
        It's a mystery
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by RfromSG View Post
          Where's he? Does Ramsey not rate him or what? Hes definitely worth challenging Konschesky for LB spot aint he?
          Wasn't it Konchesky at fault for their first goal? He looked to be the nearest defending player to Robinson when he took his free header. Didn't even make a challenge. he just watched him. I personally would rather play young Kpekwa or Yun instead of the old fella Konchesky. And don't even get me started on bloody Perch...

Comment

Originally posted by RfromSG View Post
            Might be the same vendetta that he had against Sandro when he wasn't fit or playing.

Comment

Even a half fit Yun would be quicker than Konchesky....puzzling first XI omission

Comment

I hear he's been doing a few celebrity shows. I heard on twitter that's it's a cooking show so good luck to him I say. I just hope he finds time to get some training in
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yun has been sent to Coventry. Currently holding hands with the other no-show Diakite outside the Ricoh begging for a game.

Comment

Looking over his contract to see if the get out clause was actually entered. He didn't realise that he signed for billy smarts circus

Comment

Think we are well overdue and owed some news on this player.

Comment

We need him back asap. Would be nice to see a proper attacking fullback for us this season. Chery and Yun overlapping him down the left wing would be a joy to watch.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Not picked in the U21's and no injury news....absolute joke

Comment

coach pratt talks about yun suk

Chris Ramsey insists Paul Konchesky deserves to be selected ahead of the fit-again Yun Suk-Young.

Veteran left-back Konchesky, 34, was brought in by QPR during the summer because Yun and Armand Traore were both struggling with knee injuries.

Yun has been available for several weeks but has not made a first-team appearance this season and has not been in Rangers head coach Ramsey’s squad for recent matches.

“He’s fit, but at the end of the day there’s only one left-back spot and I think Konchesky’s done quite well,” Ramsey said.

He added: “We’ve had a lot of new players come in, made a lot of changes, and at the moment we’re still trying to get everyone to blend.”

Traore, meanwhile, is currently nursing a calf problem.

link http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...s-yuns-absence
                            Last edited by Hitman34; 21-10-2015, 04:03 PM.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

So far behind he doesn't even get a place on the bench and turns up to every game in his civvies?
                              Where does he say this and any links to his quotes please hits?

Comment

Working...
                              X