• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Be interesting to see us lined up with a midfield & attack something like:

Sandro Luongo
    Phillips Fer Chery
    Austin
    Everyone knows that the team. Bar Ramsey.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      TBF To him, he's only 1 man away now, at least until he brings henry back into the fold
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Also nothing stopping Luongo bursting forward and Leroy covering him. Luongo hasn't got the goals in him to play behind Charlie so this looks like the one for me. Old Rambo still doesn't see it.

Comment

Some decent posts.

Seems I'm not the only one who thinks he is wasted playing higher up the field.

Comment

I like the lad. Seems liveley and quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              Some decent posts.

Seems I'm not the only one who thinks he is wasted playing higher up the field.
              I don't even think its the case that he's wasted so much as other resources are and he would be just as good deeper.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

MOTM for me against Wednesday as he was the one that always wanted the ball and looked to take it forward every time. Needs some shooting practice but that is easy to improve on.

Have to agree with an earlier post - Sandro and Toszer together were a very good combination and can see Ramsey keeping the same 2 for Saturday.

Comment

Thing is about him he isn't an attacking midfielder. He's being wasted playing up top behind the striker. Alongside Sandro is where he should be playing. I like him though, good player.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Luongo will end up being the deep-lying central midfielder that Tom Carroll can only hope to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Luongo will end up being the deep-lying central midfielder that Tom Carroll can only hope to be.
                      He'll hopefully be the player we hoped Diakite could have been but with better passing.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        He'll hopefully be the player we hoped Diakite could have been but with better passing.
                        And with his marbles in tact.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

a nice player , thought he had a good game v wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Diakite had much more assets. Wait's for the pun but no where near the player. Just a massive shame his mind has been lost
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Diakite had much more assets. Wait's for the pun but no where near the player. Just a massive shame his mind has been lost
                              Yea he's a Luongo way away from it. better coming from me than others haha

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                                You rating Diakite over Mass WeAre was not sure what you saying above

Comment

Working...
                                X