No announcement yet.

QPR 0 Sheffield Wed 0 - Extended Highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No coincidence that Neil is back and Clint starts IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      They showed the wrong video then imo. I saw him win pretty much everything in the air, made some pretty important challenges too.
      Well the video is the video ninj watch it for yourself make your own mind up

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        No coincidence that Neil is back and Clint starts IMO.
        I said prior to the game if Clint starts & Henry is dropped (which I both wanted) then Warnocks influence is already happening, then it turns out he hasn't started yet. Hmmm phone call?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          First name on the team sheet for me here on in.
          For sure. Let's not forget his organizing. Think they had 1 shot on target? Pushed the other clown to RB too thank fk

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            I said prior to the game if Clint starts & Henry is dropped (which I both wanted) then Warnocks influence is already happening, then it turns out he hasn't started yet. Hmmm phone call?
            I thought the press release said he started with immediate effect. What's with the delay?

Comment

thought it was a red and a peno. Like someone else said, guess it cancels out the birmingham pen

Comment

Watched both ours and their clip for the Clint incident, theirs runs at more frames per second so slow motion is even better and I am 100% certain that clint made the slightest contact with the ball to touch it away. Thats a fantastic tackle.
                As for the "Pen", again with slow motion, konch manages to put his foot in front of the players as he attempts to shoot. In doing this, he touches the ball and the player digs into his heel. No pen.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Watched both ours and their clip for the Clint incident, theirs runs at more frames per second so slow motion is even better and I am 100% certain that clint made the slightest contact with the ball to touch it away. Thats a fantastic tackle.
                  As for the "Pen", again with slow motion, konch manages to put his foot in front of the players as he attempts to shoot. In doing this, he touches the ball and the player digs into his heel. No pen.
                  The first is a defo red card. Clint may MAY have got a slight deflection but look at his hand on the blokes foot, knows exactly what he's doing and brings him down. 100% stonewaller.

As for the Konch peno, on closer inspection he may well have got a nick on the ball. He may of also got the player first but it's not a pen for me even tho ive seen (plenty) given.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    The first is a defo red card. Clint may MAY have got a slight deflection but look at his hand on the blokes foot, knows exactly what he's doing and brings him down. 100% stonewaller.

As for the Konch peno, on closer inspection he may well have got a nick on the ball. He may of also got the player first but it's not a pen for me even tho ive seen (plenty) given.
                    Yea he did know what he was doing but I don't think even he knew how good that tackle was going to be. TBF, I've seen them not given in the past and I think any contact made was enough. The ball moved far enough out of the way for the contact to be clear to me at least.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Well the video is the video ninj watch it for yourself make your own mind up
                      I've seen it mate, wasn't coating you off or anything. Clint had Nuhiu in his pocket all game long, he's probably still in there somewhere.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2