How big are Rubens Balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big are Rubens Balls?

Fernandes didn't get rid of Harry until it was too late.
    Rubén who was named as Co-Chairman to give us someone who would be there day to day at the club, seems to be extinct!!

Do any of the board that have invested in the club have the balls to say enough is enough now?

This squad of players should not be struggling like we have been so far!!
    When Ramsey took over he promised to give youngsters a chance, but that's not been the case.

Someone grow some balls in the board and act soon!!

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    Do any of the board that have invested in the club have the balls to say enough is enough now?
    In short, no, because all they've EVER been capable of is fire-fighting, and as a result they're decisions are always made far too late when too much damage has already been done. The Les appointment and now the Warnock one are the latest examples - both populist and fan-appeasing ones but clearly indicative of a board desperately lacking in 'footballing' nous and experience as they lurch from one crisis to the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      In short, no, because all they've EVER been capable of is fire-fighting, and as a result they're decisions are always made far too late when too much damage has already been done. The Les appointment and now the Warnock one are the latest examples - both populist and fan-appeasing ones but clearly indicative of a board desperately lacking in 'footballing' nous and experience as they lurch from one crisis to the next.
      Hard to believe really, isn't it?

Finding it very hard to support much at the club at the moment. The board are going to have to act soon though surely, as the focus is already starting to shift towards them.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
        Fernandes didn't get rid of Harry until it was too late.
        Rubén who was named as Co-Chairman to give us someone who would be there day to day at the club, seems to be extinct!!

This squad of players should not be struggling like we have been so far!!
        When Ramsey took over he promised to give youngsters a chance, but that's not been the case.

Someone grow some balls in the board and act soon!!
        Big round and hairy, like coconuts.

Comment

Its all perfectly fine. Nassers stats back that up. Take a chill pill.

Comment

I would say the Rangers fans are slowly but surely are putting pressure on the board to sack the clown, because there is no way the results will improve with him in charge. Yeh we might Nick a win on sat but you can bet your life the performance will be the same, and his stupid substitutes will carry on, Sheffield Wednesday used all 3 but ramshite only used one as per normal, he as no brain that alone a pair off balls
            You Rsssssss

Comment

If Nasser is the stats man, can he find out home many games played this season where no subs have been used or only one sub? I would be very interested to find out.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Either one of them needs to grow a pair and pull the trigger now and send the DOF with him. He's just as much to blame

Comment

Rubens was the painter who was famous for his ###L-sized women

More to the point what has Sir Les done wrong at the club?
                  Last edited by Shania; 22-10-2015, 10:06 AM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    If Nasser is the stats man, can he find out home many games played this season where no subs have been used or only one sub? I would be very interested to find out.
                    the last 3 home games out of 6 have had 1 sub, the others have had 3.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Rubens was the painter who was famous for his ###L-sized women

More to the point what has Sir Les done wrong at the club?
                      Employed clueless manager, and I your going to T.F employed him but it was the DOF to bring in the new manager so he's to blame.

Comment

Not seen them myself but big, round and hairy according to others.

Comment

Working...
                        X