Still love the Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    You let your mouth run away from yourself at times Iv'e had a ticket longer than you knew how to talk
    this season I have decided to buy a match day ticket after last seasons capitulation so if need I could
    I could protest by not going in hope that if enough of us did the same the chairman and co just might take note
    of the sheer dross some look at what a great loyal fan I am I will put with any shlt the club SELLS me yeah Some of
    us know where the bollax are coming from
    I'm with Hoop dog on this at least he's trying to make a point so I wont #### him off
    Where have i mentioned you? There have been several on here who in the past have actually stated in posts that we are sh!t so they aren't going any more.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Where have i mentioned you? There have been several on here who in the past have actually stated in posts that we are sh!t so they aren't going any more.
      Sorry Ginge was meant to answer Matty's post jumped into quick mate
      It plsses me off when posters slagg off loyal fans of years standing that feel they have had enough shlt and have lost their appitite for a while and some posters try to allude they are a jonnie come latey who just comes for the glory

Comment

It plsses me off when posters slagg off loyal fans of years standing that feel they have had enough shlt and have lost their appitite for a while and some posters try to allude they are a jonnie come latey who just comes for the glory
        Haven't said anything about anybody being a "jonnie come latey". My post was having a pop at people that decided they didn't fancy coming anymore now we aren't in the promised land that is the PL. In recent weeks there have been threads started boasting things like "so glad I didnt renew" and other such b0llocks and, in my eyes, people that stop going because we aren't doing well anymore (finances and family / work commitments aside of course) are just as bad as glory hunting Chelsea fans we all like to have a pop at. Not my fault if you took my post personally, but it was not aimed at you - I know nothing about your current or past supporting of Rangers, so wasn't doubting you've been a fan for years.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Some clearly do pal.
          Happy birthday HoopDog
          Go on ninja just say what you want to say. If you had half the passion I had you could call yourself a ranger!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Dog this Ginger is a nasty piece of work and I am sick of his abuse and sh it! Can tell the bloke has been well and truely bullied during his school day but don't take it out on us
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Haven't said anything about anybody being a "jonnie come latey". My post was having a pop at people that decided they didn't fancy coming anymore now we aren't in the promised land that is the PL. In recent weeks there have been threads started boasting things like "so glad I didnt renew" and other such b0llocks and, in my eyes, people that stop going because we aren't doing well anymore (finances and family / work commitments aside of course) are just as bad as glory hunting Chelsea fans we all like to have a pop at. Not my fault if you took my post personally, but it was not aimed at you - I know nothing about your current or past supporting of Rangers, so wasn't doubting you've been a fan for years.
              Matty if I read you the wrong way then again I apologize That fella that posted he was glad he didn't renew said he still buys match day tickets like I have chose to do , I wont be going Saturday I want to go to see if there's a Warno effect but feel I have say enough is enough just like the fella that's glad he never renewed

Comment

Happy 40th Hoopdawg , pleased to see now your 40 and youve joined the middle age club ,like i did a few years ago and are having a moan ! you used to be far to cheerful on here !
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Dog this Ginger is a nasty piece of work and I am sick of his abuse and sh it! Can tell the bloke has been well and truely bullied during his school day but don't take it out on us
                  Was never bullied darling. Show me where I have abused anyone on here? Just stating a fact, stick your tampon back in love.
                  Besides weren't you the one who called someone a weirdo for saying they love the club? Think we know who posts sh!t on here one punch lol
                  Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 23-10-2015, 11:44 AM.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

No problem mate, misunderstanding. But like I said there have been some that seem to revel in the fact they haven't renewed and seem to think not going any more makes them some sort of rebel, as if it makes a difference to.anyone. *cough* Weare *cough*
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Not noticed any nasty stuff from Ginge, we all have differing ideals and opinions and this forum lets members say their piece. Sometimes the written word can be misconstrued by the reader, some people are more sensitive than others.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Show some leniency FFS, he is ginger after all, imagine living your while life with red hair.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Show some leniency FFS, he is ginger after all, imagine living your while life with red hair.
                          reminds me of that song the kids would sing when i was young...... ginger you're barmy you've gone and joined the army , you got knocked out wiv a bottle of stout ginger you're barmy

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            reminds me of that song the kids would sing when i was young...... ginger you're barmy you've gone and joined the army , you got knocked out wiv a bottle of stout ginger you're barmy
                            Had the tools back in the 20's to right a proper catchy tune then eh grandad !!?

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                              Not noticed any nasty stuff from Ginge, we all have differing ideals and opinions and this forum lets members say their piece. Sometimes the written word can be misconstrued by the reader, some people are more sensitive than others.
                              Weare is clearly one of those sensitive ones lol.
                              You're right though, if dogs thinks I was being nasty, I apologise, I wasn't trying to be.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                                It's been fantastic ;)
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2