Still love the Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still love the Club

Celebrated my 40th Birthday today, 32 years since I attended my first game.
    Seen some highs, but probably been outweighed by the lows in that time.

Loved unwrapping my Home shirt with my name and 40 on the back tonight, came wrapped in a lush presentation box as well.
    32 years has gone quite fast thinking back over the seasons with the few Ups, and loads of Downs!!

My mum spoke at our family meal after I was given the shirt of when my Mum n Dad got my 1st Season Ticket when I was 16 years old.
    Used to travel on my own to every home game from Milton Keynes (even the midweek ones) but it was a great experience, and was never felt alone when I got to Loftus Road.

Decided a few weeks ago that wouldn't let what's happening now get to me as much!!
    Even though we can all see what's going wrong, nothing will change until it's too late, and we can't change it anyway.

Totally p*ssed off at moment with the Board and Staff, but it can't be changed by us.
    I support the Club, respect everyone over the years that have worked hard for it, but slowly we are going downhill and those in charge can't see that!!

Many happy returns mate. Frustrated that we can't get it right too at the moment despite having the money but like you trying to not get too wound up.

Comment

Happy 40th to you. Yes it is pretty dire at the mo. Which it has been for the last 4 years but if anyone can change it then yes its the fans. If the majority of us feel its time for CR to go then we have to let the board know by letting them know at games. The power of disappointed fans should never be ignored. Once the board know we want him out there will be no going back.

Comment

Nice post Hoop, Happy Birthday mate!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

So you're not supporting your home town team then?
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

happy birthday , KTF

Comment

Happy birthday old timer!

Agree though, love the club through thick & thin. None of this "we aren't doing well so I won't bother going anymore"b0ll0cks that you hear. We don't support Rangers for glory.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Happy bday bud, welcome to the 40 club.

Comment

I think we all love the club the way we would love a sweetheart that is cheating on us

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Agree though, love the club through thick & thin. None of this "we aren't doing well so I won't bother going anymore"b0ll0cks that you hear. We don't support Rangers for glory.
                    Some clearly do pal.
                    Happy birthday HoopDog
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Comment

Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Some clearly do pal.
                          Happy birthday HoopDog
                          You let your mouth run away from yourself at times Iv'e had a ticket longer than you knew how to talk
                          this season I have decided to buy a match day ticket after last seasons capitulation so if need I could
                          I could protest by not going in hope that if enough of us did the same the chairman and co just might take note
                          of the sheer dross some look at what a great loyal fan I am I will put with any shlt the club SELLS me yeah Some of
                          us know where the bollax are coming from
                          I'm with Hoop dog on this at least he's trying to make a point so I wont #### him off
                          Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-10-2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

At least we aren't Charlton fans...

Comment

Happy Birthday Dog! The names and faces of those playing for and administrating the club will always change, just remember it belongs to us, the fans!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X