No announcement yet.

Onuoha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I am not impressed with Ned at all this season. Wrong choice of Captain imo.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Clint took a great first touch and had it all under control, then he took an awful second touch because he didn't check around. To blame Onuoha is just harsh.
      If Nervous hadn't have been dispossessed, then Clint wouldn't haven't found himself in deep doo. Tbh watching the replay I'm not so sure the ref cot it wrong. Last night I was sure Clint should have been red carded. That would have been a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Yes, I am not impressed with Ned at all this season. Wrong choice of Captain imo.
        He was pretty fair against Cardiff doing his job and keeping an eye on Perch but his season has dived .
        Remember yesterday I gave my reason for not renewing my s/t well Saturday is going to be one of very few home games I am giving miss in quite a few years a protest hope others join me

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          If Nervous hadn't have been dispossessed, then Clint wouldn't haven't found himself in deep doo. Tbh watching the replay I'm not so sure the ref cot it wrong. Last night I was sure Clint should have been red carded. That would have been a disaster.
          I'm quite the opposite haha. Last night I was certain it was a great recovery. Not so sure today haha
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            I gave my reason for not renewing my s/t well Saturday is going to be one of very few home games I am giving miss in quite a few years a protest hope others join me
            If you really have to make a protest, it is far more effective from the terrace than sitting at home.

Comment

Remember yesterday I gave my reason for not renewing my s/t well Saturday is going to be one of very few home games I am giving miss in quite a few years a protest hope others join me
              Your on your own son, good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                If you really have to make a protest, it is far more effective from the terrace than sitting at home.
                Don't agree Mushy if enough stay away that's revenue the board and backers can see the club missing out on and then have worry of how long fans might stay away , they've ignored discontent from the terraces for a few games now

Comment

Don't agree Mushy if enough stay away that's revenue the board and backers can see the club missing out on and then have worry of how long fans might stay away , they've ignored discontent from the terraces for a few games now
                  If Season Ticket holders stay away, the revenue has already been taken. Would only hit the club next season and I would bet Ramsey will have moved on to help out with Tim Sherwood's Sunday League side by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Your on your own son, good luck with that.
                    Well lets see I can tell you one thing it wont be anywhere near a sellout they cant keep selling that sort of shlt to punters

Comment

I can't disagree it's terrible football and clueless decisions at times, but it's nowhere near as bad as we have had it before, and even further away from actually not going yet. Knowing us we will be amazing saturday.

Comment

Can't believe it has taken this long for a lot of fans to work him out.
                        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          If Season Ticket holders stay away, the revenue has already been taken. Would only hit the club next season and I would bet Ramsey will have moved on to help out with Tim Sherwood's Sunday League side by then.
                          Yep that's what I said to captain jack if you're a s/t holder and stay away it's concealed and that's the reason after last season I didn't renew

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            I can't disagree it's terrible football and clueless decisions at times, but it's nowhere near as bad as we have had it before, and even further away from actually not going yet. Knowing us we will be amazing saturday.
                            That MK manager has his head screwed on I hope he doesn't work us out but wouldn't be surprised if he does

Comment

That MK manager has his head screwed on I hope he doesn't work us out but wouldn't be surprised if he does
                              We play the same formation every week for 90 mins, have no pace in either full back and don't get the ball in the box to our injured forwards.

I would probably say that Robinson will have a winning game plan.

Comment

The black "Lou Ferrigno" has been pretty woeful this season, he switches off completely at times and loses focus.

Comment

Working...
                                X