After match comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    A recurring theme in his interviews by way of justifying certain decisions is, to paraphrase "The fans don't get to see everything I do", which is obviously true and something I'm always willing to cut managers a degree of slack over, however I think it only fair on the fan base for him (to be asked) to explain some of the more seemingly baffling decisions in more detail. An issue I may raise at the upcoming fan site meeting, assuming he's still in a job by then.
    Why pay 7 figures for a striker, who's by all accounts fit & not put him in a match day squad, while at the same time admitting to playing a forward who's not fit??!

Criminal management.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Why pay 7 figures for a striker, who's by all accounts fit & not put him in a match day squad, while at the same time admitting to playing a forward who's not fit??!

Criminal management.
      This is only one of the reasons he has to go, we're going backwards under him currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Criminal management.
        Because Quality difference.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
        X