Formation 4-6-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klonk View Post
    ...and we actually managed to score a goal before taking off the forwards!
    Hart back in, the mans a genius!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Like a team who's won the league has never lost and drawn consecutively
      Well if you really think this team is on course to win the league, I can only say I admire your optimism...

Comment

What i don't understand is that even with 6 midfielders on the pitch we still seem to give the opposition the freedom of the middle of the park..i

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Not surprised at all with any booing at the end . People have had enough mate it's as simple as that , the football has been absolutely shocking for too long now . We have a 'manager' who quite frankly hasn't got a ####ing clue what's going on . He's not cutting it . With some of the players available to us we should be doing a lot more . We should be showing signs of improvement not just in result but in the way we play . It's not a good place to be at the moment
          He's lost the dressing room Greg, that squad should not be out of the top 6, simply not playing for him
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Anyone else see Austin's Tweet to Scott Jones.

Called him a Bell

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              Well if you really think this team is on course to win the league, I can only say I admire your optimism...
              and what are you smoking?!

Comment

I don't really get the negativity for this here. I was initially confused by the substitution but to be honest, Fer and Jet aren't too different. Its not like the sub reduced the amount of chances we got. In fact, we actually had more shots per minute after the substitution was made. We want to be able to use JET as much as possible so we have to take what we can. A draw today is a good result relative to what many expected,. We were extremely unlucky not to win that and they really never looked too dangerous (at least compared to us). More shocked by all the booing at the end. Consider that we kept a clean sheet against a team who scored 10 in the last 5 games and we generally outplayed them and Chery should have scored were it not for an incredible save by Westwood. All in all im happy with the result and performance and hope to push on come saturday.
                I've heard it all now. Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                  I couldn't make it tonight so only
                  going on what a mate said but he said when Fer came on he straight away pulled the centre half out of position and Phillips found space and could have scored.

I'm not a Ramsey fan and he needs to go but he is getting stick now for even trying something different where he also gets slagged for not changing anything.
                  As far as I know nobody criticising Ramsey for making a substitution, but why take off your one striker? Agree Fer needed to come on, but why not in place of Tozser?

Comment

what was it?

Comment

Agree with Jimmy about tozer, he's not a footballer
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        He's lost the dressing room Greg, that squad should not be out of the top 6, simply not playing for him
                        I know mate . It seems that others on here still can't see what's happening in front of their noses , if our illustrious owner has anything about him now is the time to show it . Totally had enough of this ####

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          As far as I know nobody criticising Ramsey for making a substitution, but why take off your one striker? Agree Fer needed to come on, but why not in place of Tozser?
                          I can only imagine jet was shattered that's why he done it.

Comment

I don't really get the negativity for this here. I was initially confused by the substitution but to be honest, Fer and Jet aren't too different. Its not like the sub reduced the amount of chances we got. In fact, we actually had more shots per minute after the substitution was made. We want to be able to use JET as much as possible so we have to take what we can. A draw today is a good result relative to what many expected,. We were extremely unlucky not to win that and they really never looked too dangerous (at least compared to us). More shocked by all the booing at the end. Consider that we kept a clean sheet against a team who scored 10 in the last 5 games and we generally outplayed them and Chery should have scored were it not for an incredible save by Westwood. All in all im happy with the result and performance and hope to push on come saturday.
                            I think you actually post to wind people up, you are pleased with that performance ? You must be taking the ####.

Comment

Strange really as I thought up until the very odd sub that we played some of the best football we have this season, we were playing well.

Fer is a class player and was all for bringing him on, but for JET? Odd is an understatement. I like Ramsey & really want it to work for him but I am finding it nigh on impossible to defend him now when he makes such decisions.

On the subject of JET, the wasn't excited at all when we signed him but fair dos to the lad he has really impressed me. Great feet for a big fella.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

P
                                Originally posted by jfish View Post
                                I couldn't make it tonight so only
                                going on what a mate said but he said when Fer came on he straight away pulled the centre half out of position and Phillips found space and could have scored.

I'm not a Ramsey fan and he needs to go but he is getting stick now for even trying something different where he also gets slagged for not changing anything.
                                Probably makes more sense to have a striker on the bench than a makeshift midfielder.

But that's just me and my simple brain.

Comment

Working...
                                X