• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
    Remember it was Colin´s first game. Save some of the credit for him
    Warnock out!

Comment

I don't really get the negativity for this here. I was initially confused by the substitution but to be honest, Fer and Jet aren't too different. Its not like the sub reduced the amount of chances we got. In fact, we actually had more shots per minute after the substitution was made. We want to be able to use JET as much as possible so we have to take what we can. A draw today is a good result relative to what many expected,. We were extremely unlucky not to win that and they really never looked too dangerous (at least compared to us). More shocked by all the booing at the end. Consider that we kept a clean sheet against a team who scored 10 in the last 5 games and we generally outplayed them and Chery should have scored were it not for an incredible save by Westwood. All in all im happy with the result and performance and hope to push on come saturday.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
        Remember it was Colin´s first game. Save some of the credit for him
        Oh...NW picked the team and was on the bench then I presume!

Comment

someone is saying Charlie tweeted after JET was subbed 'what's he playing at'. If that is true then Ramsey has lost the dressing room
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            I don't really get the negativity for this here. I was initially confused by the substitution but to be honest, Fer and Jet aren't too different. Its not like the sub reduced the amount of chances we got. In fact, we actually had more shots per minute after the substitution was made. We want to be able to use JET as much as possible so we have to take what we can. A draw today is a good result relative to what many expected,. We were extremely unlucky not to win that and they really never looked too dangerous (at least compared to us). More shocked by all the booing at the end. Consider that we kept a clean sheet against a team who scored 10 in the last 5 games and we generally outplayed them and Chery should have scored were it not for an incredible save by Westwood. All in all im happy with the result and performance and hope to push on come saturday.
            Expected ...yes. Wanted...no

Comment

Glad you are pleased but losing away and drawing at home is hardly the form of a team pushing for a play off spot.

Comment

Not surprised at all with any booing at the end . People have had enough mate it's as simple as that , the football has been absolutely shocking for too long now . We have a 'manager' who quite frankly hasn't got a ####ing clue what's going on . He's not cutting it . With some of the players available to us we should be doing a lot more . We should be showing signs of improvement not just in result but in the way we play . It's not a good place to be at the moment

Comment

Statto thinks that crap is acceptable. Shock

Comment

P iss poor game
                    2 s hit sides

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Oh...NW picked the team and was on the bench then I presume!
                      If we´d won the game from the Chery chance, it would have gone down as the Colin W. 4-6-0 masterstroke in WATRB folklore, that´s for sure!
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave
                        I don't think it was lyme.
                        'what is he thinking' to be more accurate
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Glad you are pleased but losing away and drawing at home is hardly the form of a team pushing for a play off spot.
                          Like a team who's won the league has never lost and drawn consecutively
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Take off a lone striker to add another midfielder.

Genius

We could of played for a week and not scored. (Both sides)

Credit to Clint. Organised and done well although lucky to be on the pitch

Overall feeling. Good effort but lack of quality is so obvious. How Toszer stayed on the pitch is a mystery. Very poor.
                            I couldn't make it tonight so only
                            going on what a mate said but he said when Fer came on he straight away pulled the centre half out of position and Phillips found space and could have scored.

I'm not a Ramsey fan and he needs to go but he is getting stick now for even trying something different where he also gets slagged for not changing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              'what is he thinking' to be more accurate
                              yeah sorry mate was gonna say I didn't think it was about Ramsey, but I'm really not sure now

Comment

Two poor sides one of the worst games in a long while and there have been a few

Comment

Working...
                                X