Formation 4-6-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Not really, I get pissed at matches. I think this must be the 25th time I've said that here. I just don't see the point being angry after the match. Positivity is more valuable an asset. Belief does more than fear.
    I can imagine if we did get fined £50mil you would post it could have been worse it could have been £51mil

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      I can imagine if we did get fined £50mil you would post it could have been worse it could have been £51mil
      And I can look at the fact that we most likely won't haha so there is no need to think about that
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        He kicked Clint's hand
        Correct. And then Clint grabbed his foot and pulled!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Yes he knows intrinsically that this guy can't get past but the guy brings his foot all the way up into his hand as he is bringing it down to his side. He's not exactly able to do anything else to be honest. For me, that still isn't a red.
          Again, whether it's intentional or not remains irrelevant. He still blatantly fouls him with his hand. Secs 3 and 4 of your vid prove that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Again, whether it's intentional or not remains irrelevant.
            Certain people are just not getting it are they.

Do they realize not all fouls are intentional?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Again, whether it's intentional or not remains irrelevant. He still blatantly fouls him with his hand. Secs 3 and 4 of your vid prove that.
              I'm looking at it in the same way you look like a ball to hand decision which isn't a foul. Hill can't do much else with his hand and it was there well before the player jumped over him, giving their player enough time to not put their foot there. Hill bringing it down is the only natural movement he can make at this point. I can see your perspective of it obviously but I still don't think there was a foul there.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• It's not a foul and not a red card cos the ref didn't give it.

If any of us were refereeing that game and it wasn't Qpr and we were neutral how many of us would give that as a foul and red? I'd guess about 90%. In that sense Clint was a very lucky boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  It's not a foul and not a red card cos the ref didn't give it.

If any of us were refereeing that game and it wasn't Qpr and we were neutral how many of us would give that as a foul and red? I'd guess about 90%. In that sense Clint was a very lucky boy.
                  But given the position that the ref was in, he would have nothing to do with the hand incident, more with the tackle itself and if we were in that position and gave it, it would have been for that.

Comment

I'm looking at it in the same way you look like a ball to hand decision which isn't a foul.
                    Totally incomparable. I believe you're complicating it unnecessarily. Your video blatantly proves Hill fouls Sougo with his hand - there is simply no getting away from that simple fact. So (for argument's sake) even if true that "Hill can't do much less with his hand" it's not a mitigating factor in accordance with the rules of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                      Correct. And then Clint grabbed his foot and pulled!

Comment

Working...
                      X