No announcement yet.

Seb Polter tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he wants to play but what has he shown us to want him to play? He's been awful
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

well

well strangly enough i would love to see him at center half because hes got a fabulous work rate and a lot of agression he may also come up for corners and knick 5 goals a season,but whether he will get a chance i just dont know
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
        Oh come on Shania, that bit of banter was funny!
        Well ok, it actually was
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Fer on for Jet....Polter?..Ramsey?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
            Appalling player and glad he's nowhere near the team... Whoever scouted and sanctioned this transfer needs to be slapped around the face with a wet fish and then given their P45...
            To be honest, the little I've seen of him he looks awful. Hasn't been given a run granted, but just going off my first impressions he's shite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              To be honest, the little I've seen of him he looks awful. Hasn't been given a run granted, but just going off my first impressions he's shite.
              My thoughts exactly. Tbh not worried if he has the hump or not, don't want him near the side.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                My thoughts exactly. Tbh not worried if he has the hump or not, don't want him near the side.
                Still would of had him on the bench Matty rather than no striker. That's a ricket for me.

Comment

Don't blame him. Give him a run alongside JET.

Comment

I think he'll prove a lot of you wrong, he just don't get given the chance to show it thanks to CR.

We had 2 extra subs and they were not used in the last 10 minutes to bring in extra fresh legs.

Comment

Now is the time to give him a run. Charlie out so give him 4 games straight to judge him on.

Comment

Now is the time to give him a run. Charlie out so give him 4 games straight to judge him on.
                        Exactly, I just don't understand the CR way because it's never worked.

Comment

+1

Comment

Did he really need 3 defensive midfielders on the bench? Henry, Faurlin & Doughty...no wonder Polter was pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Did he really need 3 defensive midfielders on the bench? Henry, Faurlin & Doughty...no wonder Polter was pissed off.
                              Good for seb. Coach Ramsey is a #### of the highest order. Paid a million quid for him and now won't pick him.

Its clear that in recent weeks, Hill, Chery and now seb are just a few that have fallen out with coach pratt. Along with the fans.

How much longer is uncle bumble gonna let this continue for?

So we have coach pratt who is scared to go out and win a game, uncle bumble who is scared or cannot be assed to pull a trigger.

Gosh it's going to be lean times ahead.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Good for seb. Coach Ramsey is a #### of the highest order. Paid a million quid for him and now won't pick him.

Its clear that in recent weeks, Hill, Chery and now seb are just a few that have fallen out with coach pratt. Along with the fans.

How much longer is uncle bumble gonna let this continue for?

So we have coach pratt who is scared to go out and win a game, uncle bumble who is scared or cannot be assed to pull a trigger.

Gosh it's going to be lean times ahead.
                                You continue to allow your blind hatred of TF cloud your posts. Not a word about the other co-chairman. Not a word about the DoF. How do you know that TF wants to pull the trigger but has been stopped by the other two, and other members of the board?

You need to reign in this pathological hatred you have of TF. It's disturbing. Either that or seek treatment
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X