my boy's official mascot tonight - so deffo a win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my boy's official mascot tonight - so deffo a win

Aways been the lucky one in the family so hoping a bit will rub off on the team.

But then again it is rangers.

Hope he enjoys the evening
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Let's hope for a good result and he enjoys tonight.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

We are doing ok on here, what with JOBs lad at Fulham as well.

Comment

Hope you and your boy had a great time, we didn't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            We are doing ok on here, what with JOBs lad at Fulham as well.
            If you ever get the chance to get your kid to do it, take it. Its a great experience for them.

Comment

Had a great time, well up until 7.46pm anyway.

We were met an hour and a half before the game by two young chaps ( sorry can't remember their names) who were an absolute credit to both themselves and the club.

Both were very enthusiastic and great with the kids.

They got to have a kick about on the pitch, photos with Jude and the whole team one by one as they left the pitch after the warm up.

He was given a nice certificate to mark the occasion and a cracking plaque with his name and details of match mascot etc.

All in all a great time for him and he was beaming for the rest of the night.

Good to see the club at least gets some things right, even if the team side of things is a complete mess.
              Anyway lets not sour this thread with negativity.

A big thumbs up to the two lads who deal with the mascots and cheers to the club for the opportunity.!

Comment

Working...
              X