No announcement yet.

Clints back!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think magnificent is bit ott. Could see his experience but he made tons and tons of mistakes but got away with it. Thought Hall held back four together tonight he's the one we should be investing our time and effort in

Comment

Hall was making mistakes according to radio, clint it seemed got away with a pen shout against him, and wed fans made a fuss about the bloke who got carried off

Comment

I thought Hall was solid really like the look of him

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          He is a class act mate, by far our best CB IMO.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Can't be any worse, at least he can head a ball
            he got his head in every time, saved us a few times

Comment

Well you were there, so I'll take your word over the comms

Comment

Hall and Hill for me. Every time. Hence the clean sheet. And Perch in front of Nervous Ned. And Perch is pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Hall and Hill for me. Every time. Hence the clean sheet. And Perch in front of Nervous Ned. And Perch is pants.
                  Tbh based on tonight's showing hard to argue with that CB pairing, both played well (full credit to Clint). However I would have Ned over Perch all day long, I thought Ned played well tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Tbh based on tonight's showing hard to argue with that CB pairing, both played well (full credit to Clint). However I would have Ned over Perch all day long, I thought Ned played well tonight.
                    Hasn't a clue going forward, Matty. Makes Phillips job more difficult. All over the place positionally. We've had one decent right back- Simpson- since Orr and the Spurs loanee. Ned puts in more effort than Perch. That's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Hasn't a clue going forward, Matty. Makes Phillips job more difficult. All over the place positionally. We've had one decent right back- Simpson- since Orr and the Spurs loanee. Ned puts in more effort than Perch. That's it.
                      Agree he isn't the most dangerous going forward, but tonight he did make a couple of overlaps which resulted in crosses. Again I agree ref the 1 decent RB being Simpson, but I would still have Ned over Perch. Just personal opinion. Either way, defence is a worry, even if we did get a clean sheet tonight.

Comment

Hill gave away his usual silly free kicks, got ripped for pace for their chance second half, looked like he should have had a pen against him, should probably have seen a red card and gave ball away tons

If were all getting excited over that were really in trouble. Had tonight's effort from Hill bean Angela he would be getting slated but its Clint so we turn a blind eye

We was OK no more

Comment

Hill gave away his usual silly free kicks, got ripped for pace for their chance second half, looked like he should have had a pen against him, should probably have seen a red card and gave ball away tons

If were all getting excited over that were really in trouble. Had tonight's effort from Hill bean Angela he would be getting slated but its Clint so we turn a blind eye

We was OK no more
                          Should have bee red carded. But best defender on the pitch. Hence the clean sheet. Will do well with Hall.

Comment

He is too slow, so lunges in, and hence red cards and free kicks a constant danger. But we are so lacking leadership and passion we have to play Clint. Its like ground hog day really. He has been too slow for about four years now but he is still our best defender. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              He is too slow, so lunges in, and hence red cards and free kicks a constant danger. But we are so lacking leadership and passion we have to play Clint. Its like ground hog day really. He has been too slow for about four years now but he is still our best defender. Crazy.
                              Agreed with all that until the bolded. I think Hall is a much better CB than Clint. The underlined bit is bang on the money IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Agreed with all that until the bolded. I think Hall is a much better CB than Clint. The underlined bit is bang on the money IMO.
                                You might be right Matty, certainly think Hall is the future. My only issue with him is sometimes he lets the ball bounce rather than attacking it.

Comment

Working...
                                X