Clints back!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clints back!!!!

It's a coup, Warnock will be in the dug out as manager on Saturday if Ramsey ####s it up tonight.

Comment

Well let's see how good he plays given everyone has been demanding inclusion. No Henry either

Comment

Can't be any worse, at least he can head a ball

Comment

Clint's back, and Henry is not. Feeling a little bit better. Now let's get Yun back into play, and the world will start to look right.

Comment

Come on Clint prove your worth
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              No polter /striker on the bench and 4 central midfielders !!!!!
              Fer on the bench ?
              Can't he just pick out best team for goodness sake

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                Clint's back, and Henry is not. Feeling a little bit better. Now let's get Yun back into play, and the world will start to look right.
                Not sure Yun is answer mate at fault for tons of goals last season

Comment

Clint is past it. However, at least we gets the very basics of a CBs job right which will be a novelty this season. He won't lose his man for a free headed goal like we've gone on countless occasions this season so far.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Clint was watching Old Windsor Tigers U7's on Saturday so he might have picked a few tips up
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I just hope he´s not using this match as practice for his next wrestling competiton...
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Drops Henry and puts in ###### for FFS Fer on the bench as well as Faurlin, Hill will steady the defence but I feel it will be another loss, the guy does not have a fu*king clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          Drops Henry and puts in ###### for FFS Fer on the bench as well as Faurlin, Hill will steady the defence but I feel it will be another loss, the guy does not have a fu*king clue.
                          Think Warnock picked this side. Happy with it tbh. No Fer cos he has to work harder for the side. Think we will win this easy tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Think Warnock picked this side. Happy with it tbh. No Fer cos he has to work harder for the side. Think we will win this easy tonight.
                            My thought too.
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Clint was magnificent. The red card that wasn't his only mistake. Magisterial. Everything else bar Chery and Jet was woeful. Nervous is total pants. That's it. Thank you, Clint.

Comment

Working...
                              X