Clints back!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Hill gave away his usual silly free kicks, got ripped for pace for their chance second half, looked like he should have had a pen against him, should probably have seen a red card and gave ball away tons

If were all getting excited over that were really in trouble. Had tonight's effort from Hill bean Angela he would be getting slated but its Clint so we turn a blind eye

We was OK no more
    Proof of the pudding though West. Clint played and we kept our second clean sheet of the season (in the league). May be well past his best but I think we still need him in the team right now.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

ok clint made a few mistakes and his distribution is cack . but he did well against that giant winning most of his headers , i like hill doesn't panic on the ball like ned

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Hasn't a clue going forward, Matty. Makes Phillips job more difficult. All over the place positionally. We've had one decent right back- Simpson- since Orr and the Spurs loanee. Ned puts in more effort than Perch. That's it.
        His pace was a huge asset out wide. Don't think perch is that bad but this back four did it for me today.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Also, just going to say, the tackle that led to the injury to their player - despite being down to his own mistake if im not wrong - from where I sat at least was absolutely incredible and a testament to the player. Aerially dominated Nuhiu all game and made him look feeble.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Think magnificent is bit ott. Could see his experience but he made tons and tons of mistakes but got away with it. Thought Hall held back four together tonight he's the one we should be investing our time and effort in
            Hall was solid tonight and the best of the back line by far. Clint could and should have seen red in the first half and whoever played that ball to Hall when he had a striker next to him as last man needs shooting (Konchesky I think)

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Hall was solid tonight and the best of the back line by far. Clint could and should have seen red in the first half and whoever played that ball to Hall when he had a striker next to him as last man needs shooting (Konchesky I think)
              It was Hill mate that's why I'm saying he was not as super as some are making out. Yes we kept clean sheet which is good confidence booster but he made same mistakes other CBs have but he got away with it yesterday had each been punished he's responsible for three goals and were all moaning about him

What Hill does bring is the no nonsense clear your lines defending which I prefer so hopefully others cotton on and stop trying to be players their not and getting caught out. One superb header at the end which had me on my feet applauding

Comment

Hill was playing the Captains role last night and his organising was great to see, however he got lucky and was caught flat footed on 3 occasions all which should have led to goals or a sending off. Perhaps last night our luck changed as but for inexplicable refereeing we would have seen another defeat I would think. The performance though was horrific awful and very worrying.

Comment

It was Hill mate that's why I'm saying he was not as super as some are making out. Yes we kept clean sheet which is good confidence booster but he made same mistakes other CBs have but he got away with it yesterday had each been punished he's responsible for three goals and were all moaning about him

What Hill does bring is the no nonsense clear your lines defending which I prefer so hopefully others cotton on and stop trying to be players their not and getting caught out. One superb header at the end which had me on my feet applauding
                  I've been saying this time and time again, he always makes these mistakes and gives silly free kicks away. He is not the answer and not the same player as he was, we need someone with pace as our back line was far to slow.

He should've been sent off first half and we would've lost the match as a result, we got away with it big time.

I should'nt be saying this but if the was Henry, everyone would've been on his case, because it's Hill they let it slip.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I've been saying this time and time again, he always makes these mistakes and gives silly free kicks away. He is not the answer and not the same player as he was, we need someone with pace as our back line was far to slow.

He should've been sent off first half and we would've lost the match as a result, we got away with it big time.

I should'nt be saying this but if the was Henry, everyone would've been on his case, because it's Hill they let it slip.
                    Brings things to the team we lack MYU but he made just as many mistakes if not more then the others did last few weeks we just never got punished on this occasion so don't get the big Hill love in. If Ned, Angela, Perch, Toszer on Konc miss control ball and put their player through or plays short pass to Hall when he has man on him then their S hit Clint does it and he's had a great game

Few have accused Ramsey of having favourites and ignoring whats happening would appear to work both ways

All that aside like Clint and he serves a purpose and is honest as they come he gave Green two rollickings too

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Hill was playing the Captains role last night and his organising was great to see, however he got lucky and was caught flat footed on 3 occasions all which should have led to goals or a sending off. Perhaps last night our luck changed as but for inexplicable refereeing we would have seen another defeat I would think. The performance though was horrific awful and very worrying.
                      Spot on about Clint. Was great to see someone shouting and organising at the back but he made 2 or 3 errors that he was very lucky to get away with. Another day, another ref and he would have cost us the game.

Comment

Just watched his after match interview on player.......Go and watch it....very good, very honest.
                        Clint needs to be in the team, players look up to him. Lack of match fitness at the moment. But that idiot better pick him
                        from now on

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Just watched his after match interview on player.......Go and watch it....very good, very honest.
                          Clint needs to be in the team, players look up to him. Lack of match fitness at the moment. But that idiot better pick him
                          from now on
                          Is it all on player mate or free to watch??

Comment

Player only I believe West, although I know myu and stanley sometimes put them on here...I think

Comment

Working...
                            X