No announcement yet.

Should Phillips be dropped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It amazes me when he gets the ball with plenty off space in the middle then desides to run down a blind alley and take it near the corner
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      Wouldn't say he's un interested, not at all. I think he tries to do too much, thinks he's Ronaldo at times. Maybe thinks he's a bit too good for this league?? I'd tell him to stick to the basics and whip in crosses more often..just like he used to!
      Absolutely agree with this. He wants to show himself off too much instead of just getting the basics done. His best moments are his most simple ones like the fantastic cross for Chery.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        It amazes me when he gets the ball with plenty off space in the middle then desides to run down a blind alley and take it near the corner
        The alley isn't blind mate, it's the player! He runs blindly down an alley!
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Never been massively convinced by him. Not good enough dribbler for me as a winger, excellent delivery at times but so 1 dimensional. We will regret not cashing in last summer as I doubt we will see a similar 3 months from him in the prem

Comment

Beats less men than Audley Harrison !

Comment

time

time to drop him and give hoilett a run in the team a bit of time on the bench sometimes does a player good
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Think last 20mins was perfect time too hook him put Hoilett on and say show us what you have got
                Agree but that is way to logical for Cr

Comment

For a guy of his size and strength he gets pushed off the ball far to easily,his shooting is poor lacks composure,cant head a ball.
                  is a bit of a whimp tackling,unless he improves big time I would drop him.

People will say he scored two at Wolves but they were deflected.

No consistency drifts in and out of games to much and does not demand the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    People will say he scored two at Wolves but they were deflected.
                    So was the goal at Birmingham...

Comment

He's a poor man's Beckham. Should cross, cross and cross. But as I said earlier he's useless without Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Think last 20mins was perfect time too hook him put Hoilett on and say show us what you have got
                        There is never, ever a good time to put Hoilett on.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2