No announcement yet.

So who is going tonight then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was ill with some bug yesterday but still going , 3 hour drive round trip i'm not looking fwd to

Comment

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Ramsey or no Ramsey.

Comment

I wonder if this site has the largest percentage of posters who actually attend matches? I have to say I would rather read opinions especuially on the pitch matters from those who have been to a game but before anyone takes that the wrong way I enjoy postings from all fans regardless if they attend or not

Comment

Not a lover of midweek games due to travel but I will be there tonight.

Meeting at 5 for a few light ales

Comment

I'll be there with my two boy's and cousin, not looking forward to sitting in the Oxford roadwork's hopefully a performance and 3 points will make it worth while....If not I'll still be back on Saturday.
            Last edited by Scott P; 20-10-2015, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Yeh will be there and regardless of team selection/ performance I will not boo my own... I'm there to enjoy the occasion regardless and winning and playing well is a bonus

Comment

Wasn't up for this at all this morning but as the days gone on I've got a bit more hunger for it. Just can't be bothered hearing all the moaning & groaning on top of the shite football but it's QPR so nothing new lawl

Comment

On the train hoping for the best, but fearing yet another dose of the worst.

Comment

Hate mid week games as I have work straight after so I'm finding it hard to be enthusiastic about it. Got a horrible feeling about tonight for some reason. Can see a 3-1 Weds on the cards. Thought a draw but thinking about our defence and Ned at RB.

Comment

I'll be there. Even though I know Nervous will be playing RB and that Kelvin will be continuing his inexplicable run in the team....

Comment

Tbh I'm only going due to the tenner tickets in school lower. Will be meeting a few mates and their sons, I do not expect a good result tonight. A clean sheet would be a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          I wonder if this site has the largest percentage of posters who actually attend matches? I have to say I would rather read opinions especuially on the pitch matters from those who have been to a game but before anyone takes that the wrong way I enjoy postings from all fans regardless if they attend or not
                          I will be going with my son,will try to remain calm and not get frustrated with the football,players and Ramsey.

Hopefully things will take a turn for the better but I am not holding my breath.

Comment

Yep, whatever the season n all that.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not going but only because I'm going Saturday and couldn't do both as live so far away, Saturday is better for me travel wise, my ticket not wasted though as someone else is using it

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                                Wouldn't miss it for the world. Ramsey or no Ramsey.
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X