So who is going tonight then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is going tonight then?

Very quiet on the various QPR messageboards over the last day or so you would hardly know we have another game tonight and I predict a pretty low attendence

My Wife is thinking about not bothering and the sad thing is that she actually said that because her season ticket works out at less then £19.50 a game she can afford to pick and choose which game she goes to this season!!

I'll be there mate. I saw them still marketing a few tickets on the app. Does look like a weak attendance game. Reckon if we win we'll see top filling on saturday
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      I'll be there mate. I saw them still marketing a few tickets on the app. Does look like a weak attendance game. Reckon if we win we'll see top filling on saturday
      Shame as us against SWFC should have been a Saturday game and would have been a cracking atmosphere as they have great fans and I jus cannot bring myself to be excited at all about playing MK Dons on Saturday

On the plus side the Shepherd and Flock should be dead as a doornail this evening as they say

Comment

Wednesday will bring half decent support so Id say a little over 14.5k
        Last edited by Brian Wilson; 20-10-2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

I'm going hoping to see the Warno effect

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            I'm going hoping to see the Warno effect
            Hope it hits today, most likely will hit on saturday. Need some luck today more than Warnocks magic
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Well he ain't been there very long but it's a nettle to grasp at

Comment

Does anyone know if Warnocks role is to be hands on in training or is it just a couple of meetings with Ramsey to sound things out?

Comment

I'll be there...as always

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    Very quiet on the various QPR messageboards over the last day or so you would hardly know we have another game tonight and I predict a pretty low attendence

My Wife is thinking about not bothering and the sad thing is that she actually said that because her season ticket works out at less then £19.50 a game she can afford to pick and choose which game she goes to this season!!
                    Glutton for punishment me, only thing is should we lose tonight it should be the end for Ramsey and i hope the DOF goes with him

Comment

I'll be there.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I will be there and funnily enough quite looking forward to it

Comment

Love a midweek game.
                          Think it will be less than our last midweeker against Blackburn, 12-13k I reckon.

Comment

Yes, looking forward to it as usual. With hindsight I often wonder why but I doubt that will ever change.

Comment

Yep Son's first evening game. The £10 a ticket must help attendance a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X