First match for Colin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First match for Colin

...........couldn't be better - he's a Blade so at least one person will be getting them up for it.

I wonder if he will be in the dugout?

Comment

Bottom line is if we don't play well tonight or if we lose, Warnock will get 0% of the blame on here. That goes for every game.going forward too. Loss = blame Ramsey. Win = praise Warnock.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        I wonder if he will be in the dugout?
        To be honest, I hope not. I always wonder what they can see from there whenever I get a sheet away seat at the front.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Bottom line is if we don't play well tonight or if we lose, Warnock will get 0% of the blame on here. That goes for every game.going forward too. Loss = blame Ramsey. Win = praise Warnock.
          sadly true. Hope he is not on the bench as could massively undermine Ramsey.

Agree with Alan above, for his role should be up in the stands and over looking the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            sadly true. Hope he is not on the bench as could massively undermine Ramsey.

Agree with Alan above, for his role should be up in the stands and over looking the whole game.
            Yes, I agree.

Comment

This is exactly what will happen. CR's fault tho, bloke should have us playing better than we are after 30 games and 9 months.

Comment

Nothing to do with personality ,,,, I have nothing against him personally as I'm sure is the case with the majority of fans,,,,

Being a nice guy unfortunately does not always translate to your line of work ,,, his being ultimately to win football matches,,,,

No disrespect to him but it is my humble opinion that he is way out of his depth and not up to the task in hand ,, other opinions differ - that is life

Comment

Warnock Tonight

Will he be in the dug out with CR tonight wearing his track top and lucky shorts or will he be in the directors box wearing his track top and lucky shorts?

Personally I'd rather him be on the pitch playing anywhere in the back four.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                    Will he be in the dug out with CR tonight wearing his track top and lucky shorts or will he be in the directors box wearing his track top and lucky shorts?

Especially RB instead of Nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post

Comment

there will be plenty of blame to go round, dont you worry about that.

couldnt get a seat in the paddock. having to make do with ellisle road and screaming across the pitch at those cants in the dug out.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                        X