By the end of November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the end of November

Ramsey will be gone. If we get 7 points from these games (wins against mk dons, Preston, and draw against Leeds) then I think they will pull the trigger, could be why warnock has been brought in now. Just my view. And yes we will lose the other games no problem.

Originally posted by Hoop daddy View Post
    Ramsey will be gone. If we get 7 points from these games (wins against mk dons, Preston, and draw against Leeds) then I think they will pull the trigger, could be why warnock has been brought in now. Just my view. And yes we will lose the other games no problem.
    Embarrassing statement.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

May as well go home now then, seeing as you know the results already

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Embarrassing statement.
        Why is it embarrassing?
        Have you seen something in our performances that's given you and only you a different perspective from everyone else?
        It's only a matter of time now for Ramsey and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board how also thinks this.
        And yes I do think we will lose some of these games, it's just my opinion and this is a message board after all, isn't it?

Comment

I sorry, made a mistake, we are going shaft borough 0-4 away, do Derby 0-5 and of course beat Brentford at least 0-6 on the sky cameras just to sound very positive for all the happy clappers on here so they can sleep better.
          Get a grip Nasser we are there for the taking and that's being upbeat.

Comment

Any side worth their salt in that division will know how to beat us at the moment . Until some serious work is done on the training pitch or something changes I don't suddenly expect us to stop conceding goals . You cannot expect to win many games when you are constantly giving the oppo a leg up all the ####ing time . We look good going forward (at times) but look #### at the back all the time . That needs to be addressed or we will lose more than we win and that I'm afraid is a fact . If we can sort out the goals against Coloum we are easily top 6 material . Big if though

Comment

Why is it embarrassing?
              Have you seen something in our performances that's given you and only you a different perspective from everyone else?
              It's only a matter of time now for Ramsey and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board how also thinks this.
              And yes I do think we will lose some of these games, it's just my opinion and this is a message board after all, isn't it?
              Did you not hear the stats are be all and end all for the resident Chelsea wum

Comment

I am that pissed off with this shower I agree with you. Don't think they've got the heart for the fight
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post

I feel like this is a former poster with a vendetta against me or something because all I've seen is anti stats stuff.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    I feel like this is a former poster with a vendetta against me or something because all I've seen is anti stats stuff.
                    Yes, certainly looks like it.
                    You are entitled to ask the mods to look into it,
                    check if the IP address is not shared by another user and so on.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Why is it embarrassing?
                      nasser doesn't like opinions that differ from his

Comment

Come on, just cos Nass doesnt get all down with the manager etc like most of us, there is no need to start chelseaing him off. Well out of order imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          nasser doesn't like opinions that differ from his
                          No I just don't see the point in giving up this early and saying we WILL lose the other games no problem. If you want to say that, you'd better do it on a psychic forum.

Comment

Ridiculous post

Comment

We probably have a few dinosaurs still, a few so called good players on to much money and don't give a fark
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X