sandro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandro.

Sandro: ‘We have not been good enough... we must improve quickly’, insists QPR midfielder

It doesnt help when your gormless star midfielder cant organise his own travel documents or work permits, oh, its you sandro

Seems a needless dig at Sandro tbh?

Whatever fark up happened last year was (as I understand it anyway) the club's fault. Also, he looked quality when he came on vs Bolton and (from what I have heard from pals as I was in Rome airport at the time!) he was the best of a bad bunch on Saturday. Plenty of others that deserve digging out before him. IMO of course.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
      Sandro: ‘We have not been good enough... we must improve quickly’, insists QPR midfielder

It doesnt help when your gormless star midfielder cant organise his own travel documents or work permits, oh, its you sandro
      Yeh. Clearly all Sandro's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Whatever fark up happened last year was (as I understand it anyway) the club's fault. Also, he looked quality when he came on vs Bolton and (from what I have heard from pals as I was in Rome airport at the time!) he was the best of a bad bunch on Saturday. Plenty of others that deserve digging out before him. IMO of course.
        If the bloke can stay fit he should skipper the side. Ned needs to concentrate on keeping his place right now.

Comment

Least he has had the nuts to say something.. Not try and BS around it.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Why didn't Sandro finish the game? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                Cause the manager don't like him?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  Because he's played about 100 minutes in the last 4/5 months - Ramsey isn't going to run him into the ground!

Comment

No S*** Sherlock
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                    X