Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see Warnock as next boss

Scenario;

Rangers win a few games and seem to be on the up, nothing will change management wise, we'll just say Warnock coming in has helped Ramsey.

Rangers lose a few of our next games, and we'll be saying, Warnock is past it and it hasn't worked, so why would we then put him in sole charge? Makes no sense.

The appointment of Chris Ramsey hasn't worked out, absolutely nothing wrong with that. Everyone tried to make it work, problem is QPR hierarchy should of recognized that & installed Warnock as manager straight out. I just can't see how he can be the manager if we win OR lose.

Shame as we needed a fresh start & Neil's experience to get us back on track.

Yeah see what you are saying, do well ramsey stays, do bad they are both shite..... unless they sack him tomorrow night and put Warnock straight in charge

Comment

I can before the end of the season
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Really hope we don't replace Ramsey with Warnock. As much as I love the bloke for what he done with us, I agree with the old phrase you should never go back.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Unless they change the structure around, make Warnock manager and someone hands on and dynamic like Clint Hill or Shaun Derry first team coach.

Comment

Warnock has said he dont want to be a manager on a full time basis again.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Sinton 11 View Post
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Sinton 11 View Post
                and you believe every word that cretin says?

dam man
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  and you believe every word that cretin says?

dam man
                  come on hits, tell us what it is you have against him.....you always promised you would

Comment

Warnock knows the club, knows the set-up and has been successful here. 2 losses on the trot and Ramsey will be back to Telly-Tubbyland and Warnock will be back to save the day (in a caretaker position until he decides he wants it full-time again, which he will).

Comment

Warnock is better associated with a few other clubs but loves us the most, for that reason I will always respect him.

Comment

Can see Warnock stepping up when Ramsey leaves to join Sherwood in his next adventure once he gets the tin tack from Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          come on hits, tell us what it is you have against him.....you always promised you would
                          Rumour has it that he's not replied to Hitman's letter yet....

Comment

see Samuels in the Mail has put the boot in, doesn't like Warnock much does he
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Now Warnock gets his QPR email back, will he make a start on replying to all those emails us QPR fans sent him when he left !?

Comment

Working...
                              X