Can't see Warnock as next boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
    Rumour has it that he's not replied to Hitman's letter yet....

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Now Warnock gets his QPR email back, will he make a start on replying to all those emails us QPR fans sent him when he left !?
    Didn't you get yours shep?!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Didn't you get yours shep?!!
      haha...nah, the miserable get !

Comment

haha...nah, the miserable get !
        I wonder if Ric Roc got one?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Scenario;

Rangers win a few games and seem to be on the up, nothing will change management wise, we'll just say Warnock coming in has helped Ramsey.

Rangers lose a few of our next games, and we'll be saying, Warnock is past it and it hasn't worked, so why would we then put him in sole charge? Makes no sense.

The appointment of Chris Ramsey hasn't worked out, absolutely nothing wrong with that. Everyone tried to make it work, problem is QPR hierarchy should of recognized that & installed Warnock as manager straight out. I just can't see how he can be the manager if we win OR lose.

Shame as we needed a fresh start & Neil's experience to get us back on track.
          but jimmy, all youre saying here is that there is a negative spin on everything. i see another thread on Clement. im sure a thread can be started on McClaren. remember everyone shouting TF missed a trick when the wally went to Derby? then the same folks were hush hush when he did the world's biggest bottle job at Derby. Now at Newcastle he's only picked up the 1st win of the season IN MID OCTOBER! and NUFC look prime candidates for going down.
          Who's shouting McClaren In now????

i after going up to st andrews yesterday (and well before), I want Ramsey out.
          but that said, I'm simply pointing out: its the perspective with which you choose to look at each and every situation. Don't lose the farkin plot. Were rangers, we'll be here thru thick and thin
          Last edited by ArthurQPR_NYC; 19-10-2015, 05:49 PM.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
            but jimmy, all youre saying here is that there is a negative spin on everything. i see another thread on Clement. im sure a thread can be started on McClaren. remember everyone shouting TF missed a trick when the wally went to Derby? then the same folks were hush hush when he did the world's biggest bottle job at Derby. Now at Newcastle he's only picked up the 1st win of the season IN MID OCTOBER! and NUFC look prime candidates for going down.
            Who's shouting McClaren In now????

i after going up to st andrews yesterday (and well before), I want Ramsey out.
            but that said, I'm simply pointing out: its the perspective with which you choose to look at each and every situation. Don't lose the farkin plot. Were rangers, we'll be here thru thick and thin
            I'd still have McClaren here but as coach, not manager.

Comment

Can't see a lot of managers working under Warnock.. He has got a massive personality. Can't see it working for him and Ramsey.. it will be .. "Just do as your told Chris"
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Now Warnock gets his QPR email back, will he make a start on replying to all those emails us QPR fans sent him when he left !?
                Good point, remember sending one, can't remember what or why though
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Good point, remember sending one, can't remember what or why though
                  I sent him an email as well.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                  X