Awkwaaard !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    I see you are doing the cheap tabloids work for them now by digging this up for them.
    That will be good for moral.
    Who me?..........It was broadcast on QPRplayer by the commentator at St Andrews on Saturday Jack.
    Looks like you may need to write to them and complain.
    Then you best tweet this Godwin fella and tell him off for tweeting it.
    And i suppose finally, you'd better find Bradley Allen and give him a piece of your mind for voicing an opinion you don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Who me?..........It was broadcast on QPRplayer by the commentator at St Andrews on Saturday Jack.
      Looks like you may need to write to them and complain.
      Then you best tweet this Godwin fella and tell him off for tweeting it.
      And i suppose finally, you'd better find Bradley Allen and give him a piece of your mind for voicing an opinion you don't like.
      I'll get onto it all straight away

Comment

I'll get onto it all straight away
        Was aimed at me then. Can't for 1 minute believe Les didn't know about this, if that makes you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Was aimed at me then. Can't for 1 minute believe Les didn't know about this, if that makes you feel better.
          Not really mate and I'm sure you are right. We just seem to keep shooting ourselves in the foot so regularly.

Comment

Not really mate and I'm sure you are right. We just seem to keep shooting ourselves in the foot so regularly.
            Yes I know. Imo and this is what is p*****g me off, we have got good players in the squad. Man for man we're a bl**dy sight better than Birmingham.
            But that seems to be the problem, individually. We have to find a formation & tactics to stop the flow of goals, but at the same time give us a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              He was bang on the money and has been proved correct, otherwise he wouldn't be getting paid to show him how to manage.
              Dead right, and most of us knew a club on the slide is no role for a rookie so Warnock's statement wasn't rocket science.

Comment

Bizarre that we would ask Warnock and bizarre that he would say "yes". Poor decision from Warnock, smacks of desperation. Does he think he is going to be our miracle worker while somebody else is pulling the strings?
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  Bizarre that we would ask Warnock and bizarre that he would say "yes". Poor decision from Warnock, smacks of desperation. Does he think he is going to be our miracle worker while somebody else is pulling the strings?
                  No but the £8,000 a week probably helps

Comment

Working...
                  X