Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Question has to be asked
    At the risk of being labelled anti-QPR, would it be better all round if we lost the next game? Or maybe even the next 2?
    Winning the odd game here and there (Bolton 4-3) just's seems to paper over the cracks, and could turn this into a slow painful
    death-like experience, some might say.
    Thoughts?
    Not a stupid question at all but these things have a way of sorting themselves out, without having to hope we lose. I have said before I would love Ramsey to succeed but the longer it goes on the more unlikely that will be. Next 2 games are going to be tricky and we could easily struggle in both. If we win both though then Ramsey will feel he has turned the corner, even if we should be winning these sorts of games at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Not a stupid question at all but these things have a way of sorting themselves out, without having to hope we lose. I have said before I would love Ramsey to succeed but the longer it goes on the more unlikely that will be. Next 2 games are going to be tricky and we could easily struggle in both. If we win both though then Ramsey will feel he has turned the corner, even if we should be winning these sorts of games at home.
      Yeah ok, see your point Kit.

Comment

I don't think it's about results any more. Win, lose or draw, did we look organised and knowing what we were doing?

If his 'system' was obvious and the players looked confident then we could understand better. Saying his 'system' is giving him too much credit. Any hack can pick 11 names out of a hat and say "Weave your magic".

Trouble is it's Tommy Cooper magic.

Comment

Everyone knows theres a problem at our club that is deeper than the manager. I don't have a ####ing clue anymore and its boring tbh.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ed the Ball;1477028]I'd rather we keep improving and winning under Ramsey and crack on

Sadly, that ain't going to happen though.

Comment

I could never hope for a loss no matter what, in most clubs in this situation the manager would be sacked or very close to it, sadly this team of LF and TF are to deluded to do the right thing, we are in big trouble!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Question has to be asked
                At the risk of being labelled anti-QPR, would it be better all round if we lost the next game? Or maybe even the next 2?
                Winning the odd game here and there (Bolton 4-3) just's seems to paper over the cracks, and could turn this into a slow painful
                death-like experience, some might say.
                Thoughts?
                Death by a thousand cuts Dave. Far better to suffer a couple of deep ones and get it over with.

I can't hope for anything but a win, but that said, anything that hastens the departure of Ramsey as our manager is good for our long term future. Sigh.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                  Death by a thousand cuts Dave. Far better to suffer a couple of deep ones and get it over with.

I can't hope for anything but a win, but that said, anything that hastens the departure of Ramsey as our manager is good for our long term future. Sigh.
                  Agree 100% ds.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    I'd rather we keep improving and winning under Ramsey and crack on, how many more times do we want to keep changing things?
                    And hopefully get it right.

Comment

Im lost

I REALLY WISHED WE HAD PUT AN EXPERIENCED MANAGER

in charge of rangers

warnock and holloway as his assistant would have been good
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                      X