Charlie walking in the summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie walking in the summer

according to Talkshite he will refuse a move in January. £15m down the swanney and a player who will be on holiday for the remainder of the season
    Last edited by lymehoop; 18-10-2015, 03:47 PM.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    according to Talkshite. £15m down the swanney and a player who will be on holiday for the remainder of the season
    Don't really think that's news that's what we all expected to happen, they may decide to take a reduced fee in January around £8M, he won't sign a new contract, because thee is no chance of us getting anywhere near promoted with the clown we have in charge,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Don't really think that's news that's what we all expected to happen, they may decide to take a reduced fee in January around £8M, he won't sign a new contract, because thee is no chance of us getting anywhere near promoted with the clown we have in charge,
      should have made it clearer Dave, according to Talksport, he is going turn down a move in January and will be a free transfer in the summer

Comment

Fair enough, but he's an ACL away from career over and without the comfort of a 4/5 year contract he is taking a risk running this season down.

Comment

A holiday? By that statement, you reckon Charlie Austin is the sort of player who would spend the season not bothering for us?
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Another reason for the board to act swiftly. We're not making the most of keeping him or giving ourselves the chance
            to re-sign him.Surely money talks, to these gentlemen

Comment

No surprise really and deserves to have a pick of the club's in the summer
              We Are The People.....

Comment

This was always the danger when he didn't go in the summer. Can't help wishing we had sold him, Fer and Phillips to allow a period of sustainability and lowered expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  A holiday? By that statement, you reckon Charlie Austin is the sort of player who would spend the season not bothering for us?
                  ala Phillips and to prevent an injury, yes

Comment

if a big club come in for him in jan he'll be off , he'd be mad not to as they may not want him come summer . villa , newcastle , sunderland will panic and get the wallet out in jan

Comment

We all knew this anyway. That's why for me he should of been sold for £12-13m in the summer. Would of hate to have lost him, but we all knew was leaving anyway, and if the £15m had been met, he'd of run out of QPR.

We took the gamble on going up, which now appears to be a bad one. Big Bosman wages awaits him. £0 for QPR.

Comment

hell be here for a while,we've got a squad of failed medicals.were like a Del Boy trying to shift a wrongun.rtidxx
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

What a fickle farking bunch we are, jesus christ. We were all over the moon when we kept him & knew the score; that he would likely stay for the season & move on for free in the summer. So, firstly, how is this even news to anybody? Secondly, what is the problem? Finally, where does the idea that he will "be on holiday" all season come from? He has banged in goals for fun when he has played so far.
                          Last edited by MattyRangers; 19-10-2015, 11:10 AM.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Everyone knew this when he didn't go in the summer...can't see the relevance in dragging this up again unless it is to have another pop at the club.

Comment

F acking hell. Didn't realize his hamstring was that bad......

Comment

Working...
                              X