Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Penalty decision

Good God if that's a pen there should be 9 or 10 a match

Reffing so far this season in this league for and against us has been as bad as I have ever witnessed. Standards of current crop of refs I'd dysmal

Agree. Didn't see anything that would warrant a penalty.

Comment

Never a penalty. Fella fell down of his own volition.

Comment

Strange decision IMO. Very harsh and dont even think the bloke would have got to it even if he stayed upright.

Comment

One of several strange ones the ref made yesterday. It's like he had forgotten that football is actually a contact sport. Although I'm sure of gave a few free kicks when their wingers fell over under a gust of wind

Comment

Not a chance that was a pen. Same old story with the refs we have had this season. Not just us, I heard the ref in the Hull/Sheffield Wed game yesterday was terrible too. Seems to be getting worse.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

So Rambo was right when he came out with that excuse.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  So Rambo was right when he came out with that excuse.
                  Yes and it's his career on the line. Not surprised he was angry.

Comment

never in a million years was that a pen watched it back a few times and can't see why he gave it . its about time refs were made to come out and explain themselves after a game

Comment

Slowing that vid down, it looked like Ned pulled yer man down from the waist. Not easy to tell though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                        Slowing that vid down, it looked like Ned pulled yer man down from the waist. Not easy to tell though.
                        Yeah, that video is inconclusive but it did seem as though there could have been a foul. That said, it was a huge swan dive and for that reason alone I think a good ref would have ignored it.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Shows how bent footballs getting. Greens limp dive didn't help and think it was tozer turning his back instead of tackling that led to the cross.that Watford iron has to be dropped,he'd get sparked out for that in my book. Tozer gotta be up there with bob Malcolm, just hope I never see the plick walking down sa
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Christ almighty. On that video in real time you can never give that as a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                              Christ almighty. On that video in real time you can never give that as a pen.
                              All about the money Jim
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X