No announcement yet.

Chris and Les

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately we have foot and mouth amongst the squad. I will tweet tony that I have converted my spare room to a slaughter house. I can book henry in Tues morning and I can fit another 2 in on wed. The only way to get Ramsey to drop him is a bullet to the head. We don't want his ability spreading.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      No question they both have to go our DOF just as much to blame,
      Harsh truth that not many like to accept. When TF was in charge of hiring gaffers he was castigated when the manager inevitably farked up as it was ultimatly his responsability. Now TF is appoinetd to do this duty, he has the same accountability.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Suppose it depends what kind of manager we go for - the experienced manager - like Pearson - who might have issues working under a DoF, or another up and coming coach who might work better under Les. Problem is we have tried both options on several occasions and neither have worked. We just seem to lurch from one disastrous appointment to another.

Comment

Person would have a fist fight with Les after five minutes.
          Also are we anywhere near a big enough club for Person now after last seasons miracle and the squad/team he left Raneri?

Comment

I hope that Cellino bloke from Leeds buys out TF. The rate he hires and fires people should keep everyone happy on here.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Harsh truth that not many like to accept. When TF was in charge of hiring gaffers he was castigated when the manager inevitably farked up as it was ultimatly his responsability. Now TF is appoinetd to do this duty, he has the same accountability.
              Did you mean to put "LF" for the second "TF"?

Didn't TF hire Ramsey and LF came in shortly afterward? I'm all for getting rid of people doing a bad job but does LF not need a chance first before pulling the trigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                Did you mean to put "LF" for the second "TF"?

Didn't TF hire Ramsey and LF came in shortly afterward? I'm all for getting rid of people doing a bad job but does LF not need a chance first before pulling the trigger?
                I did mate sorry yes.

Tbh I am unsure on the timeline of it all, as I understood it Les recommended Ramsey for the job. All I was getting at is that some of our fans seem to chop & change their stance of culpability depending on the personel involved.

For the record, I don't want Les sacked. I like having a bloke invovled that knows football & knows the club.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  I did mate sorry yes.

Tbh I am unsure on the timeline of it all, as I understood it Les recommended Ramsey for the job. All I was getting at is that some of our fans seem to chop & change their stance of culpability depending on the personel involved.

For the record, I don't want Les sacked. I like having a bloke invovled that knows football & knows the club.
                  it would be nice to have a manager like that too.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Thing is who do we think will come in and be able to do a job for us. Its a bit of a poisoned chalice to be the manager of our lot. Its a joke the amount of managers weve had, absolute coach loads, give em 10 games if they dont perform we want to fark em off, how much has been spent paying off managers contracts, must be an eye watering amount to date. Everyone thought the sun shone out of Les's backside when he was appointed now the knifes are out, personally i would keep him as he genuinely has affection for us but he needs to be a bit more ruthless. As for who we should appoint, i dont have a scooby, missed the boat with Warburton, keep hearing Pearsons name getting bandied about but come on, Leicester were rock bottom all last year then a good little run turned it around, is that the calibre of a manager you want.

Comment

Working...
                    X