Chris and Les

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris and Les

If changes are to be made and bullets fired, do we think that Chris alone should walk or should Les also walk the plank .....

Do they come as a package or can they be split ???

Both walk for me, useless at doing there jobs
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Don't see why Les has to go actually. We all agree the players should be doing better.

Comment

If Les has got any sense, he'll have someone lined up to replace Ramsey very soon. Les has to think "do I keep backing this fella and go down the tube with him, or do I get someone in who can do the job?"

If Les doesn't pull the trigger and we keep losing, then he has to go too.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
          If changes are to be made and bullets fired, do we think that Chris alone should walk or should Les also walk the plank .....

Do they come as a package or can they be split ???
          No question they both have to go our DOF just as much to blame,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            No question they both have to go our DOF just as much to blame,
            Lee Hoos too?

Comment

If Les shows some ruthlessness then he should stay, if he doesn't and let's this debacle carry on till its to late, then he's got to go with the manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                If Les shows some ruthlessness then he should stay, if he doesn't and let's this debacle carry on till its to late, then he's got to go with the manager.
                Agreed, both need to go.
                Coach has had his chance, 4 wins out of 30 matches now or something like that.

Clearly not learning.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Can the mods change the thread title to Dumb and Dumber
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

forget about results for a minute it's the performances that do my nut in , lazy , half hearted , casual . i want to watch a team that fight for the badge each and every game that walk off the pitch knackered knowing they've given their all . just don't see it with this lot

Comment

If the player's aren't playing for "the badge" then drop the c..ts - don't keep picking them. As for playing for "the badge", that twonk CR is
                      responsible for getting the players "up" for a match and if they aren't then they obviously don't trust him as a manager. They would be right to think this.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                        If the player's aren't playing for "the badge" then drop the c..ts - don't keep picking them. As for playing for "the badge", that twonk CR is
                        responsible for getting the players "up" for a match and if they aren't then they obviously don't trust him as a manager. They would be right to think this.

Got a point, mafia

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Agreed, both need to go.
                          Coach has had his chance, 4 wins out of 30 matches now or something like that.

Clearly not learning.
                          I think it's eight wins but don't let the facts get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            forget about results for a minute it's the performances that do my nut in , lazy , half hearted , casual . i want to watch a team that fight for the badge each and every game that walk off the pitch knackered knowing they've given their all . just don't see it with this lot
                            We did see that v Bolton to be fair but it doesn't sound like it was yesterday.

Comment

Can't see why Les has to go personally.

He put his faith in Ramsey, rightly or wrongly, but as it stands that was the wrong decision. The thing Les has to do now, if results continue is recognize it hasn't worked and replace Ramsey. Thing is, he's made a recent statement hasn't he, virtually writing this season off.

Comment

Working...
                              X