Sheff Wed...predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Bore draw & for the first time debating if I should even bother going. Really can't be arsed with the crap football and moaning.
    Yes, after the last home games last minute winner in that 4-3 thriller I am not sure either.
    1-1 draw for me.

Comment

Draw for me. 2-2

Comment

Can only see a high scoring 2-2 draw at best but the 2 goals a game conceded at home has to end at some stage, so fingers crossed its tomorrow !

Comment

I think we'll win. It'll be ugly, but we'll do it. Queens Park Ranger 3 - 1 Sheffield Wednesday.

Comment

Clueless 1 Sheffield Wednesday 2

Comment

Think they will find a way to win but only just. Tonight we keep a clean sheet Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                Yes, after the last home games last minute winner in that 4-3 thriller I am not sure either.
                1-1 draw for me.
                Clap clap how about the other 7 games we failed to win and played crap?

Comment

Is there actually any truth in Warnock coming back I have only read this on the websites

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Clap clap how about the other 7 games we failed to win and played crap?
                    I have only been to one away this season - Fulham which was dreadful. However, the home games have had plenty of goals and have been far more entertaining than the previous season in the Championship. I am happy to continue watching that entertainment rather than stop going if that is ok with you.

Comment

scoring gets the adrenalin flowing yes but most of the time in between goals has been dire to watch

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        scoring gets the adrenalin flowing yes but most of the time in between goals has been dire to watch
                        Agreed it is not brilliant but 'dire' is a bit strong. Only my opinion though. I have certainly seen worse entertainment over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Agreed. Oobviously some of us want to watch a certain standard of football to others.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            I have only been to one away this season - Fulham which was dreadful. However, the home games have had plenty of goals and have been far more entertaining than the previous season in the Championship. I am happy to continue watching that entertainment rather than stop going if that is ok with you.
                            Yes but I can watch park football for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                              Yes but I can watch park football for nothing

Comment

1-1
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X