Sheff Wed...predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Given that we cant defend especially crosses I expect Weds will score at least two with their
    aerial threat and just maybe we can score two.

I think it will be a very tough game and we will have to be prepared to battle and scrap but
    I feel confidence and moral is so low we will lose.

This will result in Ramsey coming under even more pressure than ever,how the board will
    react who knows because after all this is QPR.
    Exactly Bill.....tbh Ramsey is on a hiding to nothing, and the board should do him a favour

Comment

What's going to change? Let in 2, have to score 3?

3-2 to Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
        Under Ramsh*ts guidance it will be another defeat...absolute no brainer.

Green not to make a save and let 2 or 3 in again, Perch, Konchesky and Henry all start (obviously Ramsh*ts favourites) all will play absolutely awful, giving free kicks away in dangerous positions, failing to get forward, failing to make the simplest of passes, slow in getting tackles in and getting tight to their men they should be marking/defending against, not marking properly at set pieces resulting in free headers for the opposition, getting booked putting them under pressure to get a challenge in for the rest of the game, can't make a forward pass as can only pass square or back...do I need to go on?

1-3 to Wednesday! Hopefully meaning this clown of a Youth team Coach either stands aside or is given the bullet by the Executive Management.
        makes me want to stay at home

Comment

2-1 Rangers
          We Are The People.....

Comment

High Scoring draw (seeing as though we can't Help conceding at least 2 per game)
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

1-4 and Ramsey goes after the Mk loss. Ive given him time but he's gotta go now clueless plick
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Bore draw & for the first time debating if I should even bother going. Really can't be arsed with the crap football and moaning.

Comment

I see lean times ahead but we can't lose them all!

1-1
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Warno starts today so......
                    .........we'll be 3-1 up with 5 to go and still be shitting ourselves that we might hold out for a point.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                      Perch, Konchesky and Henry all start (obviously Ramsh*ts favourites) all will play absolutely awful
                      Except that Perch is banned for this game (which is actually fantastic news)

2-2 draw

Comment

Henry hasn't played one single good game this season yet is an ever present, and even the press have noticed it and have said Ned and Henry are both completely out of sorts. Why does Ramsey insist on playing them both, Henry even more so than new, as we have more options to replace him and he isn't captain. It's actually harryesque in his stubbornness when everyone is saying the same thing (except him)

Comment

1-2 Sheff Weds I reckon.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Sheff Weds look decent, we don't.

2-0 Wednesday

Comment

2 goals conceded Henry in the team might scrap a draw, then surely Ramsey and the DOF need to go

Comment

0-0
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X