Ramsey backers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    I haven't said its anything to do with them and haven't mentioned anything about the defense what I'm saying is we need to rebuild the club and that won't happen after 1 transfer window . we need to get a lot of players out but those two would hopefully be the easiest to get rid of in January. We still have a lot of players on stupid money who are not pulling their weight.

As for the defense a lot of the goals are down to basic errors and players not bothering to stay with their runners , not closing down a cross or just giving the ball away in stupid areas.

Yeah I agree with that^^, which surely is down to the management to put right. His judgement it seems is very questionable, along with motivation.
    If Sandro and Fer were pulling their weight, would you say they need to be cleared out then?...I think it's irrelevant how much money they're on, the dressing room isn't split
    because of money, as in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      [/B]

Yeah I agree with that^^, which surely is down to the management to put right. His judgement it seems is very questionable, along with motivation.
      If Sandro and Fer were pulling their weight, would you say they need to be cleared out then?...I think it's irrelevant how much money they're on, the dressing room isn't split
      because of money, as in the past.
      I would much rather we got rid of them regardless and get players who actually see Rangers as a step up . Both are injury prone and both have had 1 good game in 5 if that.

We did well in the summer getting players of that ilk in Gladwin , Luongo and Hall
      We Are The People.....

Comment

How anyone can defend CR is beyond me. I'd have Waddock and Gregory back over him!

Comment

I would much rather we got rid of them regardless and get players who actually see Rangers as a step up . Both are injury prone and both have had 1 good game in 5 if that.

We did well in the summer getting players of that ilk in Gladwin , Luongo and Hall
          Quite happy with those signings, along with Chery, but then one of them is out on loan, along with Harriman, who should've been given a chance
          when you see Perch at rb.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            How anyone can defend CR is beyond me. I'd have Waddock and Gregory back over him!
            I'd have Hart...........actually no I wouldn't...I'd give Warnock a crack with this side though

Comment

Quite happy with those signings, along with Chery, but then one of them is out on loan, along with Harriman, who should've been given a chance
              when you see Perch at rb.
              I agree with Harriman or giving Furlong some game time like I have said previously Ramsey hasn't helped himself sometimes.

I hope Gladwin will get fit at Swindon and come back ready for us.
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                But you seem unable to accept what is going on instead you offer excuses and try and deny what were all seeing. Were s hit nothing disloyal or negative about being upfront about the truth.

Accepting there is a problem is the first step to finding a solution; denial will just lead to more of the same and the same mistakes being made
                We've tried quick changes, we've seen they don't work. What's s hit about the club is the lack of faith in their own decisions and being bossed around by people who are purely motivated by a desire to emote. Why don't you look a bit bigger picture and see that maybe the problem with the club is that we don't stick to our guns. Why do we always have to chop and change? Just because fans see something going wrong and automatically want to scapegoat someone. I see what's going on a lot more clearly than most people, ever thought to consider that maybe the problem is thinking that the same false solutions will fix the mistakes we've been seeing for many many years?
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  Great Coach? Not with our defensive record. Should go back to coaching kids.
                  Nasser said great great coach, obviously bang on it
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I agree with Harriman or giving Furlong some game time like I have said previously Ramsey hasn't helped himself sometimes.

I hope Gladwin will get fit at Swindon and come back ready for us.
                    No he hasn't, very true w12, got to try different tactics especially when losing during a game.
                    Btw Sandro appears up for it

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...lder_1_4275987

Comment

No he hasn't, very true w12, got to try different tactics especially when losing during a game.
                      Btw Sandro appears up for it

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...lder_1_4275987
                      Yes sounds like he wanted to play the whole game there doesn't it.

Comment

We have been s hit for years though and every time we sack a a manger the results stay the same

Maybe the problem isn't the actual manager but the way the club is run ? What happens if we sack Ramsey and still stay 12 th will the fans be calling for another manager after 15 games if the deluded expectations are not being met ?

I accept Ramsey isn't helping himself sometimes but we need to look at the bigger picture , we're 12th in a tough league and got rid of and brought in a lot of players in the summer . The rebuilding will take more than a summer transfer window.

For me stick with Ramsey , get rid of more high earners if we can in Jan ( Sandro & Fer ) and keep trying to change the ethos of the club he seems to be the only manager for a long time who seems to be actually putting the club first rather than himself.
                        Put club first? That will be first division.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          Yes sounds like he wanted to play the whole game there doesn't it.
                          Yes and if you care to read through my conversation with w12, you'll see why I posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            We've tried quick changes, we've seen they don't work. What's s hit about the club is the lack of faith in their own decisions and being bossed around by people who are purely motivated by a desire to emote. Why don't you look a bit bigger picture and see that maybe the problem with the club is that we don't stick to our guns. Why do we always have to chop and change? Just because fans see something going wrong and automatically want to scapegoat someone. I see what's going on a lot more clearly than most people, ever thought to consider that maybe the problem is thinking that the same false solutions will fix the mistakes we've been seeing for many many years?
                            We're about a 1/4 of the way through the season, and the team don't look like they know what's going on...Yet we plough on same
                            tactics same formation.Not good is it?

Comment

Yes and if you care to read through my conversation with w12, you'll see why I posted it.
                              Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                In YOUR opinion you see what's going on more clearly than others..........from what I read most people on here think you talk ######.

Comment

Working...
                                X