Ramsey backers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey backers

All you Ramsey backers, still think he's doing a good job? Were you there yesterday did you see what he did, took off our 2 best midfielders, in the game, then took of Thomas who was not doing too bad with little help, Stood on the line clueless arms folded
    Come on Tony pull the trigger? On both him and the DOF who employed a man who was way out of his depth,
    Anyone who thinks this guy can do a good job or knows what he's doing are absolutely FU(KING DELUDED, come on Tony grow a pair and lose these 2 clowns ASAP.

I see your point but he's at the point whoever he took off crowd will moan

I was there and in Fairness Fer and Sandro were no better then anyone else so why should they not come off other then their viewed as big names??? What did they do to stay on?? I would have taken off Chery and Phillips myself but I guarantee if he had done that crowd would have reacted like they did to the two he made and as they did at Fulham but given how both played there could have been no excuse for them getting hooked

He's at the point now that whatever he does he's wrong and he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't and when you reach the point where you can't do right for doing wrong whatever your decision its time to go

The crowd don't want him to do well anymore they have had enough hence the reaction now to every dub he makes no matter who is coming off or on

Comment

I don't think anyone would've complained if he'd had taken Chery & Phillips off both were poor and a lot worse than Sandro and Fer , Phillips was absolutely awful and looks like a player who's not interested any more I think one bugbear for most now is how Herny is still getting in this team, he was worse Than anyone, and so limited never passes the ball forward and slows the game down,

Comment

Personally I've always thought that Ramsey would have preferred likes of Austin and Phillips to go then we could have ended up mid table and said we were consolidating and building and all those words that so called football people use. Only things they words mean to me is that we should accept poor performances. If you are trying to build this something maybe pick someone who has done it before????

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          All you Ramsey backers, still think he's doing a good job? Were you there yesterday did you see what he did, took off our 2 best midfielders, in the game, then took of Thomas who was not doing too bad with little help, Stood on the line clueless arms folded
          Come on Tony pull the trigger? On both him and the DOF who employed a man who was way out of his depth,

Anyone who thinks this guy can do a good job or knows what he's doing are absolutely FU(KING DELUDED, come on Tony grow a pair and lose these 2 clowns ASAP.
          There can't be any ramsey backers left dave, surely ramsey is god and nasser have seen the light now!

Comment

Chery was dire at Fulham got hooked and crowd moaned whoever came off yesterday Henry aside they would react

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
              There can't be any ramsey backers left dave, surely ramsey is god and nasser have seen the light now!
              Nope, still happy to support the bloke with everything I have because why not? He's manager of my club, he's a great great coach and he's learning. I know what its like to be thrust into something new and be trying to learn on the job. Its difficult, it takes time but there are rewards for everyone at the end who has perseverance.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

i still back him

Comment

I don't really think our squad is good as people think, if you have players like phillips who don't want to put in 100% for the team and that goes for a few others then we have to accept we ain't good enough, what other team in the entire leagues keeps letting in an average 2 goals every game, Ramsey out 100% for me because he can't sort this team out for toffee
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Nope, still happy to support the bloke with everything I have because why not? He's manager of my club, he's a great great coach and he's learning. I know what its like to be thrust into something new and be trying to learn on the job. Its difficult, it takes time but there are rewards for everyone at the end who has perseverance.
                    Why should a championship team recently relegated from the premiership take a change and allow someone to "learn on the job". Let him learn in league 2

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Why should a championship team recently relegated from the premiership take a change and allow someone to "learn on the job". Let him learn in league 2
                      True that, Tyler blackwood was sent to learn at the 92nd club, why is ramsey any different.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Great Coach? Not with our defensive record. Should go back to coaching kids.

Comment

Yeah where's the evidence that he's a great coach ,,,,,

Comment

Sadly he's not learning too much because is decision making and tactics are awful let him learn somewhere else,

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
                              I don't think there are any, can't be.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2