11Games & 3months in Ramsey no closer to knowing our best side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11Games & 3months in Ramsey no closer to knowing our best side

The defence changes every game we've had Neds at CB Hall, Hill, Angela and switch up at RB

Midfield changes every game to with Lunago, Henry, Doherty, Faurlin, Sandro, Tozser and Fer all given a chance

Only constant is Chery and Phillips and both have been woeful (I know that view will upset a few)

Look totally disorganised and look and play like team of strangers

Surely this far into season you have a rough idea of best 11

Stinks of a lack of leadership and direction on and off the pitch. How long can it go on for?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Stinks of a lack of leadership and direction on and off the pitch. How long can it go on for?
      Spot on.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Would really respect him if he stepped back down and said 'the resume has changed now from when I took charge and I don't feel experienced enough yet to take a club up at the first attempt! '

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Would really respect him if he stepped back down and said 'the resume has changed now from when I took charge and I don't feel experienced enough yet to take a club up at the first attempt! '
          Exactly ,,,, let's hope NW takes the lead if he fails to fall on sword ,,

Comment

...........................................Green
            Harriman....................Hill.................. ...Hall.......................Kepekwa

................Luongo..................Sandro.... .............Doughty

..............................Fer...........Austin .......Chery...............

Playing 433 to get Chery & Fer in the team
            Last edited by QPRDave; 17-10-2015, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Someone needs to step up and make a decision for the good of the club and that is sack Ramsay. Remember the way the Hughes reign ended and this is exactly the same. And Tony the teeth claims to have learned from past mistakes? We are a joke on and off the pitch and will continue to be unless we make decisions that are for the good of the club.

Comment

something needs to change and sharpish . tony , les and chris ramsey are to nice . the team look clueless and half hearted at times . they did great to fight back against bolton then next week its the same rubbish we had at fulham , nice chris comes out afterwards with the usual excuses . he doesn't know his best team or formation , some of his player choices and tactics just don't make sense. i'd like to see him scrunch up his face and show a bit of bite . maybe then the team will sit up and do the same

Comment

Didn't have a clue at the start, still doesn't have a clue, I also blame the DOF as he gave him the job, T.F. Needs to grow a pair and sack both of them, don't think Warnock the answer, but put him in temporary charge and find a descent, who knows what they're doing

Comment

We have the best squad in the league and we're still 12th place!!

Comment

i just i just wished warnock

i just wished warnock would take charge and appoint holloway as his assistant
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
                        We have the best squad in the league and we're still 12th place!!
                        I've watched every game this season and we haven't got the best squad in this division. Far from it.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                          I've watched every game this season and we haven't got the best squad in this division. Far from it.
                          We've got perhaps the best group of individuals, and it's Ramsey's job to get them playing as a team. He's simply not doing that.
                          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Inclined to agree, there are better in the league, but we should be doing better

Comment

Working...
                            X