No announcement yet.

Slip sliding away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think it's the culmination of things over the course of the last few seasons now, as to why people are as fed up as they have ever been with Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
      More than you would think I reckon. I've been coming since '63, born in QP but the only kid in my class all the way through school who supported Rangers. I've seen plenty worse over the years but still come religiously despite everything. There will be loads more like me because that's the sort of club it is.
      No I don't think you have seen plenty worse Al I think you've seen plenty worse players but we now have more than half the squad of good players playing dross of an all time low for what we've got

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Yep, I have had a season ticket every year since 2005, and will continue to get a season ticket every season whether we're great or sh!t, no matter what league we're in.
        It's not about what div we're in Ginge it's about the lack of quality football I don't think many will renew if this goes on beyond this season

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          No I don't think you have seen plenty worse Al I think you've seen plenty worse players but we now have more than half the squad of good players playing dross of an all time low for what we've got
          I am pretty sure Al can answer for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            We have quite a hardcore of support and most renew whatever. I am not regretting it at the moment.
            It would be interesting to know how many on here have season tickets.
            I didn't renew I saw enough of last season capitulation but have been to 2 away and all home I want to reserve the right to say enough is enough , if you have a s/t your absence is concealed if like me you choose to not buy a match day ticket then your absence can be noticed as a protest and I'm getting pretty close to having my love for QPR being tested

Comment

It's not about what div we're in Ginge it's about the lack of quality football I don't think many will renew if this goes on beyond this season
              No I got that, was just emphasising the fact that I'll be a season ticket holder for the foreseeable
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I didn't renew I saw enough of last season capitulation but have been to 2 away and all home I want to reserve the right to say enough is enough , if you have a s/t your absence is concealed if like me you choose to not buy a match day ticket then your absence can be noticed as a protest and I'm getting pretty close to having my love for QPR being tested
                That is fair enough but I find it cheaper to buy a ST and you get to know the people in the seats around you etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Dave mate if that were true, this board would be just as busy after a win. It never is.
                  Do you think that could be contentment Ginge?.....Dunno pal tbh. I like to come on after a win and get the low down from supporters
                  at the game.....in fact I prefer that obviously as any sane fan would.
                  Think there may be a bit of wumming, but most of us moaners do seem to be genuine R's.

Comment

Holloway had his problems - remember Tinkerman W12 style? Players played out of position all the time and crazy subs. Houston was worse. Mullery was worse. Hart was worse. 68/69 was just embarrassing. Tommy Doc and dear old Jim made us a laughing stock. Thankfully Jago and Sexton came along. I wish everyone on here could have seen us in those days, turning over the big guys week after week - magic. Realistically, now I'd settle for a well run club doing a Swansea.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                      That is fair enough but I find it cheaper to buy a ST and you get to know the people in the seats around you etc.
                      There is that to it ,
                      I'm not trying to be Charlie big nuts but the cost doesn't worry me I'll pay whatever it takes but I do demand value for my money which I don't feel I've been getting since the end of last January

Comment

Did you throw a few more quid at the box office after the last home game then? That was proper vfm.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Did you throw a few more quid at the box office after the last home game then? That was proper vfm.
                          VFM ??
                          Did I fark I said I don't mind paying , that match had a bit of excitement because the players were crap at times and good at times but that was in spite of management and coaching

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            Holloway had his problems - remember Tinkerman W12 style? Players played out of position all the time and crazy subs. Houston was worse. Mullery was worse. Hart was worse. 68/69 was just embarrassing. Tommy Doc and dear old Jim made us a laughing stock. Thankfully Jago and Sexton came along. I wish everyone on here could have seen us in those days, turning over the big guys week after week - magic. Realistically, now I'd settle for a well run club doing a Swansea.
                            Holly came in with nothing and got the Fans on side signing QPR fans on free's and signed some good players at that level that wanted and tried to play for the club , mullery Hart Houston Dochety were here for short periods
                            But as for the rest of your post that is my point at the moment I cant ever see that returning the way things are going

Comment

Holly came in with nothing and got the Fans on side signing QPR fans on free's and signed some good players at that level that wanted and tried to play for the club , mullery Hart Houston Dochety were here for short periods
                              But as for the rest of your post that is my point at the moment I cant ever see that returning the way things are going
                              Me neither. Game has changed enormously. For the foreseeable future there are only five or six teams who will ever win anything and on gates of 18k we aren't one of them. I'd be happy as a WBA, Southampton etc. - decent level of football, and upset the Scum occasionally.

Comment

Working...
                              X