Slip sliding away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    i don't see why he can't seem to get them up for games , this team of individuals lack any heart and team spirit , they don't ever look hurt when they trudge off the pitch
    One of the manager's key jobs is motivating his team. Ramsey seems to be a massive failure in this area.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Closer to the bottom on points than the top.

Consolidation?....We might need it
      Closer to play-offs than bottom....

Comment

Sadly he is way out of his depth. I think that Warnock will be a big help to him but I am unsure how much he will let him get involved. Lose one of our next two and I really do think he will go, we are in a sorry old state and with the players available it should be so much better. We just do not look a side that can sustain a challenge for a top six spot and until we sort our back four out that is not going to happen.

Comment

Thing that gets my goat is the standard in this division looks really poor yet we're still leaking goals. We've had a relatively kind set of fixtures too, most teams we've played are mid-table plodders at best but we haven't actually convincingly beaten anyone yet. First point of order is to sort flipping defence out; a team of old grannies would fancy their chances of scoring against us ( and they no doubt would).

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Thing that gets my goat is the standard in this division looks really poor yet we're still leaking goals. We've had a relatively kind set of fixtures too, most teams we've played are mid-table plodders at best but we haven't actually convincingly beaten anyone yet. First point of order is to sort flipping defence out; a team of old grannies would fancy their chances of scoring against us ( and they no doubt would).
            I'm seriously considering taking a break from rangers at the moment as its really ####in# up my weekends and giving me the hump full time.
            I never used to let it get to me but this season for some reason it's changing my moods big time and it's not fair on the family, so unless things change soon at hq I will have to give them a miss because life's too short to give a fuc# about rangers if they don't give a fuc# on the pitch or the boardroom. Sorry but had to get this off my chest.

Comment

How many posters on here if they are being honest would have got season tickets if they knew this dross football was going to take place

Comment

What do you want more from tonight, either we lose and Ramsey goes or a needy 3 points, the problem is you can't have one without the other, if we win tonight and beat MKD on Saturday then Ramsey gets a reprieve but it will only go wrong again but I don't want us to lose tonight just to get him out, the board need to get some balls and just do it either way

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  How many posters on here if they are being honest would have got season tickets if they knew this dross football was going to take place
                  More than you would think I reckon. I've been coming since '63, born in QP but the only kid in my class all the way through school who supported Rangers. I've seen plenty worse over the years but still come religiously despite everything. There will be loads more like me because that's the sort of club it is.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Because the fans care about the club jack?
                    Dave mate if that were true, this board would be just as busy after a win. It never is.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yep, I have had a season ticket every year since 2005, and will continue to get a season ticket every season whether we're great or sh!t, no matter what league we're in.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        i don't see why he can't seem to get them up for games , this team of individuals lack any heart and team spirit , they don't ever look hurt when they trudge off the pitch
                        Come back from losing positions / draws plenty of times this season, so dont think that comment is fair.

Once again - losing away to Birmingham is no embarrassment and to call for Les head is ridiculous

Comment

We have quite a hardcore of support and most renew whatever. I am not regretting it at the moment.
                          It would be interesting to know how many on here have season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop daddy View Post
                            I'm seriously considering taking a break from rangers at the moment as its really ####in# up my weekends and giving me the hump full time.
                            I never used to let it get to me but this season for some reason it's changing my moods big time and it's not fair on the family, so unless things change soon at hq I will have to give them a miss because life's too short to give a fuc# about rangers if they don't give a fuc# on the pitch or the boardroom. Sorry but had to get this off my chest.
                            Get a grip. you would think we were bottom with zero points based on this.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              We have quite a hardcore of support and most renew whatever. I am not regretting it at the moment.
                              It would be interesting to know how many on here have season tickets.
                              I would be lost without going to the rangers so i personally would never regret regardless of the season and performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop daddy View Post
                                Cheers then. See ya.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2