Slip sliding away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slip sliding away

Closer to the bottom on points than the top.

Consolidation?....We might need it

Nasser will still tell us it is going brilliantly because we scored and, um, Kelvin put in another 90 minute shift so hats off...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Nasser will still tell us it is going brilliantly because we scored and, um, Kelvin put in another 90 minute shift so hats off...
      Best thing we can hope for is
      ramsey and les both f*** off ! les if you care about QPR walk away cause and your pal both clueless

Comment

No hiding the facts stainrod is there. We can all see that this isn't happening for us.
        Les in midweek even said we all have to up our game. NW brought in to help.
        Win at home to Bolton, but still concede 3. The whole thing needs re-looking at

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          No hiding the facts stainrod is there. We can all see that this isn't happening for us.
          Les in midweek even said we all have to up our game. NW brought in to help.
          Win at home to Bolton, but still concede 3. The whole thing needs re-looking at
          Yep mate. I'm not normally one to call for the manager to go because I like to give people a chance and it often doesn't really improve things. But with the squad at his disposal we are massively under-performing and worst of all, it is the same defensive mistakes every week. If just once we didn't let in at least two goals a game I might start to believe we are improving, but we are not, are we?

Comment

Ned the Donkey needs to trot on with Perch,Kalvin and CR on his back ,,,,,

Then deposit them all at Blackpool pleasure beach in anticipation of their new careers !!!

Comment

Yep mate. I'm not normally one to call for the manager to go because I like to give people a chance and it often doesn't really improve things. But with the squad at his disposal we are massively under-performing and worst of all, it is the same defensive mistakes every week. If just once we didn't let in at least two goals a game I might start to believe we are improving, but we are not, are we?
              No I know you're not, neither is Stanley, and to see you 2 asking for a change along other more cool heads among our support
              really does drive home how much is going wrong
              Last edited by QPRDave; 17-10-2015, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Ramsey has to go end of!

Comment

Ramsey out now,but alas it won't happen

Comment

Busy board tonight.
                    I wonder why that is?

Comment

Because the fans care about the club jack?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Ramsey out now,but alas it won't happen
                        Has uncle bumble said anything on twitter tonight?
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The question is with his record since he took over is how is he still in a job? The squad we have should be challenging near the top end of the table but will not with this guy in charge as his record shows he does not win many matches. The biggest concern should be what happens if we stay in this division too long? Long term the club could be in trouble financially.

Comment

Excuse me I've had a few beers but Nasser I'd deluded stats stats and more stats wonder if he was there today ask anyone who was there today if this guy knows what the fu(k he and the DOF are doing

Comment

i don't see why he can't seem to get them up for games , this team of individuals lack any heart and team spirit , they don't ever look hurt when they trudge off the pitch

Comment

Working...
                              X