ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Seemed to work for the second half, we scored almost straight away.
    Shame there's two halves in football ain't it . Perhaps someone needs to spell it out to these lads as they only ever seem to wake up when the clock strikes 46

Comment

I'm not having all this lets consolidate talk. We've got the best team in the division. Get a manager that can promote them. Lively. And stop wasting games and points with this spanner.

Comment

Again, people complain about the formation but this is the most commonly used formation by the best teams. Two holding mids and 3 creative and fast players in front of them with one goalscorer. It works, it gives us the best chance of holding games well but the issue today and saturday was the two holding players.
        It works with the right players for it.

Personally would love to see us go 442. We have the right players for it with Chery and Phillips both bombing down the flanks and Austin as 1 of the strikers in the middle. Whip balls in and he will score for fun. Don't know why we try and copy all the big sides and go with what the latest "fashionable" formation is.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Shame there's two halves in football ain't it . Perhaps someone needs to spell it out to these lads as they only ever seem to wake up when the clock strikes 46
          We have a strength at coming back from going down. I'd say that's one of the worst statistical strengths to have.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

We have a strength at coming back from going down. I'd say that's one of the worst statistical strengths to have.
            How there is no improvement on this front frankly astounds me . We start games like we're on a life support machine . When was the last game we raced out the blocks ?

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
              One disappointment is his use of the squad. 3 games in 8 days and he made no changes that weren't forced on him. Players will get injured if they don't get breaks and it keeps those on the fringes keener as they get opportunities to show what they can do. Am praying Sandro gets called up this weekend. Is Dunne still available? Can we sign players who haven't got a club?!
              If he plays new players each game people will moan that he should try and gel the players instead of mixing it up all the time.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                In modern era football we are a small club
                I would say Swansea are a small club with a manager that had zero experience and won a cup. Agree we are in a league with clubs that are way bigger than us, but tests always been the case.

CR needs to learn to use his bench, we can't sack him at present but for the first time I can understand the frustration.

He should not had changed a winning team, Tozer and Angella should have been eased in, Hall and Doughty should not have been dropped.

Come on CR sort it out or else!!!!!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Ramsey
                  is no manager.
                  Tony please get a proper manager in.
                  We can walk the league with our squad.
                  Don't waste this big chance.
                  Since Ramsey been in charge its been total rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by parm21 View Post
                    Ramsey
                    is no manager.
                    Tony please get a proper manager in.
                    We can walk the league with our squad.
                    Don't waste this big chance.
                    Since Ramsey been in charge its been total rubbish.

Was total rubbish before him to but since he's arrived there's been next to no improvement

Comment

In a shitter league

Comment

Warnock would pish this league with that squad, thats a manager who knows who to play and where to play them to suit each opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Warnock would pish this league with that squad, thats a manager who knows who to play and where to play them to suit each opponent.

Proper manager who knows how to deploy his tools

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Proper manager who knows how to deploy his tools
                            And really pish off half the squad in the process. Love what he did but he wasn't perfect.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              I would say Swansea are a small club with a manager that had zero experience and won a cup. Agree we are in a league with clubs that are way bigger than us, but tests always been the case.

CR needs to learn to use his bench, we can't sack him at present but for the first time I can understand the frustration.

He should not had changed a winning team, Tozer and Angella should have been eased in, Hall and Doughty should not have been dropped.

Come on CR sort it out or else!!!!!
                              Laudrup had managed more than a couple of teams before he came to Swansea and won them the cup.
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

And really pish off half the squad in the process. Love what he did but he wasn't perfect.
                                Not saying bring back but if he did who in squad would be p issed off

Comment

Working...
                                X