No announcement yet.

ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macca is a bit of a mad one with his opinion on this. Calm down mate, its early days and I've seen plenty of encouraging things from him. The style works but there is a fatal flaw that he can't really control.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      I think some of us really do need a reality check...we are QPR ffs...a small club playing at the level a club if our size warrants in all honesty...there a bigger clubs than us in leagues one n two even...I don't think Ramsey is right for us but another managerial change now be pointless....this season about consolidation imho!
      All good and well facto but you need to bear in mind our budget , squad , spending power and compare it to the rest of the division . There are plenty of teams without a fraction of our budget who serve up entertaining , purposeful football . I personally think this is one of the strongest squads I can think of in the last 20 years . For them to be consistently under performing in the first half of every single ####ing game and not learning from there mistakes highlights that there are serious issues behind the scenes

Comment

Point taken but squads on paper don't win matches!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Point taken but squads on paper don't win matches!
          Any manager worth their salt would have that set of players on the beach by April . It's so negative , it's so tactically naive , it's so predictable and it's so one dimensional . He hasn't even got a plan A let alone a plan B

Comment

Two very tough away games coming up which we could easily get 0 points from. Tactically i'm not convinced

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Macca is a bit of a mad one with his opinion on this. Calm down mate, its early days and I've seen plenty of encouraging things from him. The style works but there is a fatal flaw that he can't really control.
              People were saying that last season look what happened.

Comment

Are you flabbio in disguise?
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I have tried giving him a chance and I know it's still early but think I would pull the trigger

The squad is their but sadly they appear disorganised and lacking in a plan. A proper experienced manager sorts this squad out and at the very least makes us hard to beat

I think we all know how this is going to eventually end so let's not waste time like we did with Redknapp and make a change early while we're still in the mix. Ramsey is a nice guy and would be a great no2 but so far I'm seeing no signs of improvement in this side of from him as a coach/leader

Comment

Same team, same crap.

How on earth he could have started with the same 10 outfield players after Saturday's shambles is worrying. And then to start second half without changing anything beggars belief. I was in the give him time camp but i really do believe he's out of his depth.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      How on earth he could have started with the same 10 outfield players after Saturday's shambles is worrying. And then to start second half without changing anything beggars belief. I was in the give him time camp but i really do believe he's out of his depth.
                      Seemed to work for the second half, we scored almost straight away.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Les is doing a fine job in my opinion , he's been key to bringing in players like lunogo and chert who are both clearly good players . The people who train , 'organise' and brief these players are the ones who need outing . The Fernandes years have got to be some of the most disjointed , boring and predictable years on record . One up top at home to a Micky mouse outfit ? Behave . Who's decision is it to keep playing Karl ####ing Henry ? Who's decision is it to ignore Blackwood who's literally scoring goals like they are going out of date ? Who's decision is it to play two holding midfielders at home ? It's not les that's the problem
                        I Always seem to agree with you. And this posts another example. Les doing a great job. Ramsey ain't got a clue. Crap manager. Need someone that can do it on a budget that's proved they can do well with average players. Gary rowett at brum or ainsworth for me. Not out of our limits and within our financial reach.

Comment

I think some of us really do need a reality check...we are QPR ffs...a small club playing at the level a club if our size warrants in all honesty...there a bigger clubs than us in leagues one n two even...I don't think Ramsey is right for us but another managerial change now be pointless....this season about consolidation imho!
                          Can always rely on facto to say the dumbest thing as always. What's small club got to do with it. Coz we a small club, that means we can't achieve anything? How did we win the league cup? How did we come runners up in old division one? If we just a small club then this shouldn't be possible as we belong in championship only? The size of the club has nothing to do with whether you can get a squad to challenge in the league or get a manager to help improve the team (this ain't CR bashing, I mean in general).
                          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

In modern era football we are a small club
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Again, people complain about the formation but this is the most commonly used formation by the best teams. Two holding mids and 3 creative and fast players in front of them with one goalscorer. It works, it gives us the best chance of holding games well but the issue today and saturday was the two holding players.

Comment

We look once again a side with zero pace in it so slow all over the pitch

Comment

Working...
                                X