ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ramsey has got to go!!!!

The man is clueless one man up front at home, keeps Henry on the pitch just does not know how to change things, at least Blackburn made changes and try and win the game, Ramsey just stands there, Fernandes get a manager in that knows what he is doing FFS.

I'm not sure I agree just yet

I haven't seen QPR look like they'll score goals since Warnock left & I want to be entertained

However I'd say give Ramsey more time & go back to Warnock if all is still poor at Home, Blackurn or Forest fans wouldn't have expected to get 3 points at QPR at home so I don't know why it's seen acceptable
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      I'm not sure I agree just yet

I haven't seen QPR look like they'll score goals since Warnock left & I want to be entertained

However I'd say give Ramsey more time & go back to Warnock if all is still poor at Home, Blackurn or Forest fans wouldn't have expected to get 3 points at QPR at home so I don't know why it's seen acceptable
      You having a laugh this p*ck has had more than enough time and he can take Les with him.

Comment

Bit early for that talk, plus the TF / Les / Ramsey set up is designed for the long haul.

Just think Ramsey needs to change his style and set up as it's not working & we concede a shocking amount of goals.

Comment

I'm remaining neutral on anything to do with Ramsey because like Harry, I never wanted him. Harry because I don't like him and Ramsey because he hasn't done anything in his career to earn the right to manage a championship football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Bit early for that talk, plus the TF / Les / Ramsey set up is designed for the long haul.

Just think Ramsey needs to change his style and set up as it's not working & we concede a shocking amount of goals.
            Another clown I think most fans have seen enough of CR the guy will never make a manager as long as he has a hole in his ass.

Comment

One disappointment is his use of the squad. 3 games in 8 days and he made no changes that weren't forced on him. Players will get injured if they don't get breaks and it keeps those on the fringes keener as they get opportunities to show what they can do. Am praying Sandro gets called up this weekend. Is Dunne still available? Can we sign players who haven't got a club?!

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                Another clown I think most fans have seen enough of CR the guy will never make a manager as long as he has a hole in his ass.
                A clown for having an opinion?

My bad

Comment

Les is doing a fine job in my opinion , he's been key to bringing in players like lunogo and chert who are both clearly good players . The people who train , 'organise' and brief these players are the ones who need outing . The Fernandes years have got to be some of the most disjointed , boring and predictable years on record . One up top at home to a Micky mouse outfit ? Behave . Who's decision is it to keep playing Karl ####ing Henry ? Who's decision is it to ignore Blackwood who's literally scoring goals like they are going out of date ? Who's decision is it to play two holding midfielders at home ? It's not les that's the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    Les is doing a fine job in my opinion , he's been key to bringing in players like lunogo and chert who are both clearly good players . The people who train , 'organise' and brief these players are the ones who need outing . The Fernandes years have got to be some of the most disjointed , boring and predictable years on record . One up top at home to a Micky mouse outfit ? Behave . Who's decision is it to keep playing Karl ####ing Henry ? Who's decision is it to ignore Blackwood who's literally scoring goals like they are going out of date ? Who's decision is it to play two holding midfielders at home ? It's not les that's the problem
                    How do we know if Les is not having a say in the team, he was the one I imagine got CR the job, but I'm prepared to see if Les can sort this mess out, and that is getting a proper manager in.
                    Last edited by Macca; 16-09-2015, 10:11 PM.

Comment

I think some of us really do need a reality check...we are QPR ffs...a small club playing at the level a club if our size warrants in all honesty...there a bigger clubs than us in leagues one n two even...I don't think Ramsey is right for us but another managerial change now be pointless....this season about consolidation imho!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Don't talk sense Facto. Let macca have his meltdown

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                          How do we know if Les is not having a say in the team, he was the one I imagine got CR the job.
                          We don't know but the way I understand it is that les is involved with player recruitment (no one on here was complaint about the squad we'd assembled ) and general day to day running . Les at least appears to have his head screwed on and being a striker at heart I just cannot see him going with this one up front ######## . I've no doubt Ramsey is a good coach , players come out in support of him like he's the ####ing messiah but there's a very very good reason why he hasn't managed a football club before he was in his 50s . He's not a manager and boy is it starting to show

Comment

Good 'coaches' unfortunately are no guarantee of being good managers... Stewart Houston springs to mind!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              I think some of us really do need a reality check...we are QPR ffs...a small club playing at the level a club if our size warrants in all honesty...there a bigger clubs than us in leagues one n two even...I don't think Ramsey is right for us but another managerial change now be pointless....this season about consolidation imho!
                              We could be playing in DIV 1 with this clown, and he has a strong squad, your right we don't want to be changing managers every 5 mins but in CR case we have to, otherwise at the end of the season the decent players we have got will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X