No announcement yet.

ramsey has got to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the reason he should go is if you look at the top two both came down hull and Burnley with is last year and one of our midfielder s is playing well there barton and yet we keep henry this is why he should go he wont though unless we get very close to relegation which at this rate is possible if not likely ?

Comment

• At last DOF next new man in if its Pearson he won't want LF telling him what players he can have.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        Lyme's bro here with my thoughts ... As a season ticket holder I have personally decided to knock it on the head as I feel physically sick on the train back to Devon when week in week out it is obvious Ramsey is woefully out of his depth as a manager and it is clear he has neither the backing of his players or the fans. One man up front home or away will empty Loftus Road at a time when other teams like Leicester, West Ham etc have tumbled the fact that attacking is the way to go and to sit back hoping to hit teams on the break is very rarely productive. Ramsey's unfaltering loyalty to some players makes me sick ... what does he possibly see in some players that the rest of us can't? The recent thread regarding Ramsey being Black and whether it would look like a dig at his ethnicity is interesting as I thought that, after he quite rightly got the job full time, I hoped that Les wouldn't stick with him regardless of him being an abject failure. I normally get over a result within hours of the game but when you can see so clearly what is wrong but it is thrown back at you week after week then I hold my hands up and say get on with it but don't expect me to have to suffer it.

Who do I want in charge? I'd be happy with Warno and if not him someone with Rangers at Heart ... Ainsworth, Francis, Derry, Hill ... to name but a few ...
        something happened just after 9 last night to change his mind
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          something happened just after 9 last night to change his mind

He is allowed his own account though. There's no charge.

Comment

Working...
          X