No announcement yet.

Warnock is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my God, I am actually really delighted by this news. When I saw the thread title I was so hoping it wasn't a joke thread. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant and he thouroghlly deserves another chance at this club after being treated so badly.

#hitmanisgoingtoexplodewithrage #ifyouthoughthehatedqprbeforewaituntillheseesthis

Comment

Think this is good news and if it helps sort out the defence then it will help. Bonus is Warnock knows this division inside out.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        I think this is a great move, and secures CR future at the club, why are people always so negative? We have been crying out for someone with experience in the back room, either Ollie or Neil where the ideal choice, very happy with this.

CR will be here for a longtime, and if it was his idea to have Neil assisting him then more power to him!
        Don't win either of next two games or at least more positive displays he will be moved sideways
        or gone,witrh Derry and Hill assisting Warnock

Comment

Can't see Warnock's claim that "full time management doesn't interest him anymore" being true! He's just waiting for old Chris to get the sack
          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Warnock said he's not interested full time management anymore, but i think if Les offers him full time job at some point i'm sure he'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
              Warnock said he's not interested full time management anymore, but i think if Les offers him full time job at some point i'm sure he'll take it.
              He said the last 3 times before he got offered jobs haha

Comment

The game has moved on, he isn't up to management anymore but this is a dream role for him!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                  The game has moved on, he isn't up to management anymore but this is a dream role for him!
                  Knows this division inside out cant believe you posted that

Comment

So many fans were saying that CR needs an experienced number 2. He has that now, and people are saying it is to oust him? Very good appointment, and will also help get the best out of Faurlin!

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                      So many fans were saying that CR needs an experienced number 2. He has that now, and people are saying it is to oust him? Very good appointment, and will also help get the best out of Faurlin!
                      Exactly. Don't know why everyone thinks he's our next manager, he's just what CR needs in his first managerial job after a coaching career – someone who is experienced in the managerial side of things!
                      You support QPR?!?!

– Every Australian Ever

Comment

Who will be the boss though? I already see that as a problem!
                        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

It was obvious that CR needed an experienced man backing him up and well he now has the best person by his side, one of the best if not the best for getting out of this division. WOW. Good news

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Oh my God, I am actually really delighted by this news. When I saw the thread title I was so hoping it wasn't a joke thread. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant and he thouroghlly deserves another chance at this club after being treated so badly.

#hitmanisgoingtoexplodewithrage #ifyouthoughthehatedqprbeforewaituntillheseesthis
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

This with bells on. Showing my age here, not sure he´s what we need should Ramsey fail totally, but I believe we need a Yorkshire man who is not afraid of speaking out when needed. He can organise a defense aswell.
                              Last edited by Shania; 17-10-2015, 01:30 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Excellent news IF NW isnt being groomed to take over.

Comment

Working...
                                X